Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot log in to an account

Hi, My wife and i have premium for family subscriptions.2 days ago my wife's iPhone and other Spotify connected devices suddenly loged out.She tried to log in again but failed.She has her username and password (and i know that they are correct) but s...

• Hi,     My wife and i have premium for family subscriptions. 2 days ago my wife's iPhone and other Spotify connected devices suddenly loged out. She tried to log in again but fail...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my password

Hello, I have a problem with login in because i forgot my password and i have an premium account, the password of my email was the same password as the password of my spotify account. So every month I pay for my account but I can't use it. What can I...

• Hello,   I have a problem with login in because i forgot my password and i have an premium account, the password of my email was the same password as the password of my spotify account. So eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is being hacked

Hi! Yesterday I recieved a message from Spotify that my email was changed in my account. Today I noticed someone else was using my spotify and their email address is shown in my account. I can't change my old email back, and I can't contact Spotify t...

• Hi!    Yesterday I recieved a message from Spotify that my email was changed in my account. Today I noticed someone else was using my spotify and their email address is shown in my accoun...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When did I sign up with spotify?

Hi, How can I know the date I sign up with Spotify? Can we include that as a feature in the Account page?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, How can I know the date I sign up with Spotify? Can we include that as a feature in the Account page?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MBO school en korting

Zojuist aangemeld bij Spotify en ik heb nu geen toegang tot mijn muziek terwijl er wel: 4,99 is geincasseerd van mijn rekening. Het account werkt niet doordat mijn MBO school: horizon college er niet tussen staat. Iedereen ongeacht op MBO, HBO, of un...

• Zojuist aangemeld bij Spotify en ik heb nu geen toegang tot mijn muziek terwijl er wel:  4,99 is geincasseerd van mijn rekening.   Het account werkt niet doordat mijn MBO school: horizon...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change Display name to USERNAME not Facebook Name

Hi, Our account is no longer linked with our Facebook but still displays our Facebook name. We would like it to display our username: c3concerts I have tried: Connecting w. Facebook & disconnecting again - no change Reinstalling Spotify Attempting to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Our account is no longer linked with our Facebook but still displays our Facebook name. We would like it to display our username: c3concerts   I have tried:   Connect...
  • fallbackintome
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems logging in

i can't remember my username or password.  

• i can't remember my username or password.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I GOT HACK

And now they change my name and email already. My family premium gone. I just paid for it ? What to do ? WTH any security here ? **bleep**I just make new account and wait for support mail. No chat now. That hacker device name LOSTA or smthing.

• Casual Listener
  • And now they change my name and email already. My family premium gone. I just paid for it ? What to do ? WTH any security here ? **bleep** I just make new account and wait for support mail. No cha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I'm trying to reach someone at spotift about my account. How do i do that.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to reach someone at spotift about my account. How do i do that.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my account with facebook anymore

I recently tried to set up a family account with my mom but she doesn't have a facebook and so I used my facebook to let her access my playlists but now I can't login to my account and modify my playlists. I don't remember the original account inform...

• I recently tried to set up a family account with my mom but she doesn't have a facebook and so I used my facebook to let her access my playlists but now I can't login to my account and modify my play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log-in. Getting message that country doesn't match profile...but it does

I keep getting an error message saying that my country doesn't match the one listed in my profile. I live in Italy and my profile says I live in Italy. I've been using this account for about 1 year without problem, now for some reason I got logged ou...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting an error message saying that my country doesn't match the one listed in my profile. I live in Italy and my profile says I live in Italy. I've been using this account for about 1 year w...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with country

I opened a spotify account while on vacation in Mexico, now the app makes all my suggestions as latin music, settings will not allow me to change country to USA!? Keeps saying "form expired"

• I opened a spotify account while on vacation in Mexico, now the app makes all my suggestions as latin music, settings will not allow me to change country to USA!?  Keeps saying "form expired"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't change my country

I created my account in Hong Kong but now I'm living in the US but in the profile it still says Hong Kong and won't change. I updated my credit card info to a US one and when it asked "Change to USA" I said yes.

• I created my account in Hong Kong but now I'm living in the US but in the profile it still says Hong Kong and won't change. I updated my credit card info to a US one and when it asked "Change to USA"...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problems accepting invitation spotify for family

I have been invited to a family account but when I have to accept the invitation and declare that I live in the same location as the founder, it says that there's a error and that I have to retry, everytime I do it. I also tried resending another inv...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been invited to a family account but when I have to accept the invitation and declare that I live in the same location as the founder, it says that there's a error and that I have to retry, ev...
  • matte27
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep place in playlist or album

When I open playlist and press 'play' it starts with track 1...then plays them in order. If I lchange ta another album or playlist but then return to first one again...It will start at track 1 again. Is there any way of resuming a playlist from where...

• Regular
  • When I open playlist and press 'play' it starts with track 1...then plays them in order. If I lchange ta another album or playlist but then return to first one again...It will sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist

How can Spotify remove my personal playlists??? Not acceptable.

• Casual Listener
  • How can Spotify remove my personal playlists??? Not acceptable.
  • MeJP1978
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login Spotify

HelloYesterday while working i just opened my Spotify app from mobile and its instantly logged off.when i try to connect its says "Cant login". My account connectted via facebook and now when i try to connect from my PC its the same..i have been trie...

• Regular
  • Hello Yesterday while working i just opened my Spotify app from mobile and its instantly logged off.when i try to connect its says "Cant login". My account connectted via facebook and now when i try...
  • adria123
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook won't connect to my Spotify! Tried everything...

So when I first made my spotify account I did not have a Facebook account. I signed up with just my email. I then later made a Facebook account (with the same email) and I have been trying and retrying for months now to connect the two. I have tried ...

• So when I first made my spotify account I did not have a Facebook account. I signed up with just my email. I then later made a Facebook account (with the same email) and I have been trying and retryi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account

Hi there,I've got the Spotify through my facebook account, although I'm in way to cancel my facebook account. I've tried to get a new account on Spotify, but my email is the same, so I'm unnable to get a new account from.Then, another issue, I'd like...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've got the Spotify through my facebook account, although I'm in way to cancel my facebook account. I've tried to get a new account on Spotify, but my email is the same, so I'm unnable to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login spotify abroad

ciao ragazzi, non posso effettuare il login di spotify perche sono all'estero,in Albania, e quando vado a cambiare il paese nelle impostazioni non mi da appunto come paese l'Albania...come posso fare? grazie

• ciao ragazzi, non posso effettuare il login di spotify perche sono all'estero,in Albania, e quando vado a cambiare il paese nelle impostazioni non mi da appunto come paese l'Albania...come posso fare...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes