Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment error Help!

Payment error Help!

Hello 

I have had a premium spotify account for the last 5 months, about 4-5 days ago i got an email saying payment failed. However i still have money in my account. I removed the card to try again. I pressed add a new payment. When i want to add my payment method(same one as before) it says "Sorry, we couldn't process your order. This may be a result of your payment card or PayPal account being registered in a different country to the one you chose. Please try again or contact customer supprt if the problem remains." The country i registered as is Malaysia. And the issuing card is Maybank Visa Debit card issued in Malaysia. 

I have also checked with the expiry date, account balance and etc. 

Any suggestions? 

3 Replies

Is the country set on your online profile set to Malaysia? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes it is. it was working fine last week. When it had to update payment for this month it failed. 

Best thing to do is get in touch with the payments team via the contact form and they can check this out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts