Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Payment

Solved!

Payment

How can I pay with a spotify giftcard without making use of the 30 day trial, because I don't have paypal or whatsoever.

SamLomm

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

When you first login to your mobile device, you get a free 48 hour trial (no credit card/paypal details needed). It really depends on what country your from, but some let you buy premium at local stores try this page and see if any stores offer it. Once you have a gift card you can redeem it here. (this whole process does not require any credit card/paypal details at all). You can also purchase gift card online, but that does require a credit card or paypal account. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

When you first login to your mobile device, you get a free 48 hour trial (no credit card/paypal details needed). It really depends on what country your from, but some let you buy premium at local stores try this page and see if any stores offer it. Once you have a gift card you can redeem it here. (this whole process does not require any credit card/paypal details at all). You can also purchase gift card online, but that does require a credit card or paypal account. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Yup Thanks!

Suggested posts