Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Paysafe card option no longer available?

Paysafe card option no longer available?

I used a paysafe card to buy a month's subscription and that was about two months ago. Today I went to buy premium again and I saw the paysafe option is no longer available, only credit cards, paypal and gift cards. My location is Greece. Is there any way I can buy a subscription with a paysafe card now and if not will it ever be available again and if so does anyone know when? 

6 Replies

Hello!
Does this page work for you?
Have a great day!

Hello, thank you for replying. Unfortunately that link redirects me to the original payment page which features the three payment options listed above. I guess paysafe option is removed for my area. 

Hey @assmeass
I'm Greek as well, so I get that it's a bit difficult to pay for a subscription with all the capital controls right now. Have you tried going through Cosmote?
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Also, here is a recent thread about this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Greece-Capital-Controls-and-Spotify...
K

Hello Kate, thank you for your reply. I did come across that particular thread on my search for solution but I don't have any issues with purchasing a paysafe card, rather with using it to pay. In fact by the time I saw there was no paysafe payment option I had already bought mine. Switching to Cosmote isn't  an option either, unfortunately. 

Sorry for the late reply- If there are only so few possible ways to pay for your subscription that makes it difficult to make it work for you, I can't think of another way... With the capital controls still making our life difficult, I can advice but patience...
Καλές γιορτές τουλάχιστον και υπομονή. .. 🙂
Κ

Suggested posts