Playback interrupted

Plan

Family premium

Device

Webplayer (Chrome), Spotify app on iPhone

Operating System

Windows 10, iOS 13.3

My Question or Issue

In the past 1-2 weeks I keep getting my playback interrupted and a strange song starts to play. When listing the devices I could see there was an extra Chrome player listed. Can I see details of the listed devices, like IP address?
Seems as if someone got access to my account. I'm 100% sure I did not give my password to anyone. Also, I'm 100% sure that password was not used by me in any other web service, like gmail etc.

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @DA102

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice any suspicious activity on your Spotify account, always follow the steps below first:

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

If that doesn’t do the trick, just let us know and we’ll provide you with further help. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @DA102

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If you notice any suspicious activity on your Spotify account, always follow the steps below first:

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

If that doesn’t do the trick, just let us know and we’ll provide you with further help. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts