Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help...Hacked

Please help...Hacked

So i have had this issue and this SPOTIFY cant seem to help me without my Email THAT HAS BEEN HACKED, only way i can accses my account is via Facebook, but you cant cancel your payment method, you cant contact customer support without an email and for christ sake you dont have a phone custmer support... im so frustraded, someone has been upgradeing my account for to a "Familiy subbscribstion" with out me knowing it past few mothns, i only just noticed it last month due to checking my credit card status. i went onto my account hit " Log out everywhere" Changed my subscribtion to "Premium" also Dissconected some Email that was under "Spotify for family" wich was noone that was anyone i invited, i went to change my password and noticed my Email that was attached to my spotify account was Hacked and i nolonger have anyway to protect my account from these people using my account. Today o noticed AGAIN that someone changed my subscribtion to **bleep**ing "Family spotify"  adding abunch of email adresses. now i have contaced paypal for refunds, i have yet made any contact with spotify since they are useless and cant seem to have anyway to contact them without a vaild email adress. WICH I DONT HAVE ANYMORE.  so i tried to cancel my payment method OH guess what i cant  there is no option on how to do it or anything. so i tried to DELETE my account, guess what There is no way to do that, with out your email adress. im extremly frustrated and angry when writeing this. please anyinformation on what i can do pleease help. i cant aford this kinds of payments anymore and i have to cancel. i've linked a picture to that is the only option to under the tab "Subscription"  where spotify says that it should be an option saying  

1. Under Payment details, click UPDATE.
  2. Choose your payment method at the top and fill in the details. 
  3. Click CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS to confirm.  

wich cleary their is not. 

Spotify.png
2 Replies

I am so sorry to hear that you got hacked.

Please try changing your email adress to a new one (if you can). 
Also you should see the update button. I just checked my own account.

Try accesing your account from a desktop device and from the browser.

Again i am extreamly sorry to hear that... also try here. You just have to be connected to your account and imput your name an problem and a "call centre" should be able to deactivate your account or change the email adress for you.

Capture 2.PNG

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.
Please to contact complete this contact form.

Thanks!

Suggested posts