Announcements

Possible hack or bug

Solved!

Possible hack or bug

Hi,

A couple days a ago I I started experiencing  two random albums that I have never played before started to auto play on all of my devices. These two albums are now in my playlist and I never put them there. Now I’ll go to listen to a song and after a minute or less, one of those albums takes over and starts to auto play.

I have “logged out everywhere” multiple times, changed my password, deactivated Alexas Spotify feature. It still keeps happening. Please advise.

thanks 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @e9ff9sjxb2468vw,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

In this case, I recommend reading this support article, where you'll find a few tips regarding how you can secure your account.

If your music is still being interrupted with unknown albums, playlists, or songs, you can check out this support article or reach out to Customer Support here. They'll be glad to assist you further and check if everything is in order with your account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

TreyAnastasioSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @e9ff9sjxb2468vw,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

In this case, I recommend reading this support article, where you'll find a few tips regarding how you can secure your account.

If your music is still being interrupted with unknown albums, playlists, or songs, you can check out this support article or reach out to Customer Support here. They'll be glad to assist you further and check if everything is in order with your account.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

TreyAnastasioSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've seen a lot of people with this issue...

Hey there @AyuTheHuman,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

If this is something you experiencing we suggest that you follow the steps that @TreyAnastasio provided.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're happy to help.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts