Premium 3 Month Trial

Country

Canada

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

After being forcibly logged out earlier today, when I logged into my account again(which it would not allow me to use my username and I had to use my email instead, something it has never prompted me do before) everything was missing. I purchased Spotify Premium 3 month trial for $0.99 around the end of December, and it has only been a month and a half so my Premium should not have expired. On my account page it does not list any information regarding my receipts or subscription. My order ID, if needed, is as following: <removed - sensitive info>.

Not only that, but all of my Songs and Playlists and Favourites are missing, as well as my username which is now a bunch of random letters and numbers. It looks like my account is brand new despite having it for months. Attached is my receipt for the Premium purchase. If you could shed some light on this situation I would be incredibly grateful, thank you for your time.

<removed screenshot - sensitive info>

3 Replies

Hi there,

It sounds that you might have another account created with Spotify.

I recommend you to first check out this article here about Finding Accounts.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

I think you might be right, however i typed in all of my emails into the password reset and only one of them came back with any messages; and it was for this account which is empty. Is there someone i can talk to or somewhere i can go to ask about regaining access to my account when i dont remember the email, and my password doesn't seem to work anymore?

Thanks again for your time!

Hi @user-removed,

Since you mentioned that you were forcibly logged out, I recommend you to check out this article. Make sure you follow all of these steps wherever applicable. 

Have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts