Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working at all

Solved!

Premium not working at all

It worked on my laptop for over a month but not on my ipad or android. I tried the login/logout/reinstall several times to no avail. I tried it on my laptop yesterday now it doesn't work on there either. My subscription status on the website says I have an active premium subscription. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

HI Xavier,

Welcome to the Community.

I can see that there are two accounts on our system registered to your e-mail address. Bother were created on the same day, one is a username account and the other created through Facebook. The premium subscription is active on the account created through FB, so logging in with your FB credentials should get you up and running on your mobile devices.

To get the free account removed, just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will get that sorted for you 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

HI Xavier,

Welcome to the Community.

I can see that there are two accounts on our system registered to your e-mail address. Bother were created on the same day, one is a username account and the other created through Facebook. The premium subscription is active on the account created through FB, so logging in with your FB credentials should get you up and running on your mobile devices.

To get the free account removed, just get in touch using our online form and one of our advisors will get that sorted for you 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Well I'm as dense as a rock >_> thanks so much!! You've made my day, nay, my month!

Suggested posts