Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgrade throwing an 502 Bad Gateway NGINX Error

i wanted to subscribe as a premium user via klarna here in germany. submitting the form (https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/pay/) is throwing an error. "502 Bad Gateway". Tried it several times over last half hour.

• i wanted to subscribe as a premium user via klarna here in germany. submitting the form (https://www.spotify.com/de/get-spotify/go/pay/) is throwing an error. "502 Bad Gateway". Tried it several time...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Mix up

Hello I'm a Spotify Premium user since a couple of months. Today my Android Phone asked me to log in again ( I don't why it's done that..) so I did and the App said that I know have a new Free Account with 48h of Unlimited...... So on my Computer I'm...

• Hello   I'm a Spotify Premium user since a couple of months. Today my Android Phone asked me to log in again ( I don't why it's done that..) so I did and the App said that I know have a new ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads Filters

Is there a way to filter the type of ads played on spotify? While I don't care if a Trojan Condom commercial plays while listening to music at work, my boss definately does..... My clients probably wouldn't appreciate it either. Help!

• Is there a way to filter the type of ads played on spotify?  While I don't care if a Trojan Condom commercial plays while listening to music at work, my boss definately does.....  My client...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment problem

Hi you charging my account on the 18th of the month when I sign up I told you talk my payment out on the froth of the month only now you missed me up again this month just like last month and I cancel my account with you then and still doing the same...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi you charging my account on the 18th of the month when I sign up I told you talk my payment out on the froth of the month only now you missed me up again this month just like last month an...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where's my premium?!

I have had spotify premium for several months, and it has worked just fine. Now I wanted to have a break, and tried to shut down my subscribson, but my account says that i only have spotify free!?! I have payed that 9.99 every month, so whats going o...

• I have had spotify premium for several months, and it has worked just fine. Now I wanted to have a break, and tried to shut down my subscribson, but my account says that i only have spotify free!?! &...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error facebook login

Error when im trying to log in with my facebook account. It says (error facebook.sdk) or something like that. HELP.

• Casual Listener
  • Error when im trying to log in with my facebook account. It says (error facebook.sdk) or something like that. HELP.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist

I recently deleted a playlist by accident, I thought I was deleting a song, anyway to get it back?

• I recently deleted a playlist by accident, I thought I was deleting a song, anyway to get it back?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have Spotify And my grandmother got a new credit card recently And it just messed up the whole Spotify playlist that I had The name of it was stronger I think Can someone help me out please

• I have Spotify And my grandmother got a new credit card recently And it just messed up the whole Spotify playlist that I had The name of it was stronger I think Can someone help me out please
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card wont redeem

I recently purchased a $10 spotify gift card and when i try to redeem it i get an error message that says " oops there was and error please try agin", however i have made absolutely sure to enter the code correct, i spoke with the cashier i bought it...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased a $10 spotify gift card and when i try to redeem it i get an error message that says " oops there was and error please try agin", however i have made absolutely sure to enter the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, Can't remember my username!

I have a big problem. I have three accounts, or that's what I think, but you seem to charge me for premium although I haven't got premium in any one of those accounts. Therefore I suspect that I have an extra account in which I haven't cancelled my p...

• I have a big problem. I have three accounts, or that's what I think, but you seem to charge me for premium although I haven't got premium in any one of those accounts. Therefore I suspect that I have...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been signed on to a Spotify Premium Trial without my knowledge.

Hi, Today I noticed that my credit card has been charged for one month of Spotify Premium. I never signed up for Spotify Premium. I looked into the FAQ and the only information I could find is that apparently, after a 30 day Spotify Premium Trial, it...

• Hi,  Today I noticed that my credit card has been charged for one month of Spotify Premium. I never signed up for Spotify Premium. I looked into the FAQ and the only information I could find ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This needs to be fixed now!!!!!

So I deleted my facebook account. It doesn't exist anymore and cannot be logged into. I created my spotify account with my facebook account so now I can not log into my spotify account. I can not change my subscription information so I will be contin...

• Casual Listener
  • So I deleted my facebook account. It doesn't exist anymore and cannot be logged into. I created my spotify account with my facebook account so now I can not log into my spotify account. I can not cha...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for a month of premium after cancelling subscription

Hi, I just got finished submitting a support case through the contact form for my issue. I signed up for the Spotify premium trial 30 days ago and made sure to cancel the recurring subscription soon after. Since I cancelled the subscription up front,...

• Hi,       I just got finished submitting a support case through the contact form for my issue. I signed up for the Spotify premium trial 30 days ago and made sure to cancel th...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 hours of listening is over? i didnt even start spotifuggle!

this so stupid, i even didnt listen my 10 hours and it says that i already used ? im using Spotify just 6-7 times PER YEAR! im not using it often... not even listening whole song, and every session (login) is liek 2 minutes and just one or max two so...

• Casual Listener
  • this so stupid, i even didnt listen my 10 hours and it says that i already used ? im using Spotify just 6-7 times PER YEAR! im not using it often... not even listening whole song, and every session (...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get spotify to charge me

hi after i have been on vacation and got a new credit card i cant get spotify to charge me.. the last payment should be 10/7-2013 but i was in a holyday there.. i got home ysterday and updatet me creditcard info but i cant get it to charge me.. what ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi after i have been on vacation and got a new credit card i cant get spotify to charge me.. the last payment should be 10/7-2013 but i was in a holyday there.. i got home ysterday and updatet me cre...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

you keep taking my money

Hi my account has been cancelled for 2 months Yet you keep taking money out of my account This is really irritating I forgot to cancel my trial so understand i owe £10 in my total lifecycle But any money since is not authorised and needs to be refund...

• Hi my account has been cancelled for 2 months   Yet you keep taking money out of my account   This is really irritating    I forgot to cancel my trial so understand i ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no response from Support

Hi,first of all, sorry for my bad english. On 13/07/2013 i Sent a support ticket and zero response from Spotify bar the auto email to acknowledge the ticket with the case number. Checked Spam/Trash etc to ensure I had not missed it. Because I have a ...

• Hi,first of all, sorry for my bad english.   On 13/07/2013 i Sent a support ticket and zero response from Spotify bar the auto email to acknowledge the ticket with the case number. Ch...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Secondary Account Issues

So I have two accounts, but they're both free. They aren't trials, they're just the take the commercials and all, completely free accounts. They're both connected to my facebook account and I only have one facebook. The problem is I can't log in to m...

• Visitor
  • So I have two accounts, but they're both free. They aren't trials, they're just the take the commercials and all, completely free accounts. They're both connected to my facebook account and I only ha...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my Spotify playlist's are gone!!

Can my spotify playlists be restored as well? Not sure what to do to get all my playlists back. Thanks

• Can my spotify playlists be restored as well?  Not sure what to do to get all my playlists back. Thanks 
  • SandraD
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes