Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

Hi!

I have a subscription till July and have been able to use my premium up untill today.

Have logged out of everywhere and tried logging back in but my account is acting like I dont have premium.

It even says on my account when my subscription will expire but like I said, thats in July.

Have paid but cant use premium.

Please Help!

1 Reply

Hi there,

sorry to hear about this, if you dont mind me asking can you let me know what device you are trying to get spotify premium upgraded on?

If it is by computer/PC

please try to uninstall and reinstall the spotify app onto the system. Upon doing that, relogin to your account and hit the upgrade tab on your app then you will be reverted to the spotify site to attempt to upgrade.

If that does not work try another browser or try to use another form of payment if the payment section is the problem specifically.

If worst comes to worse then could you try removing the cookies on your browser or the cache as that can sometimes lead to payment issues on many sites and/or if needed maybe attempt to upgrade on another device i.e another computer or phone for example

If you carry on running into any issues don't hesitate to let me know and if the solution above works, don't hesitate to give this reply a kudos or set the reply as the 'solution'

Thank you:)

Suggested posts