Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems in payment

Solved!

Problems in payment

Hi there, <br><br>I've paid for a unlimited subscription last month and yesterday I was about to update my payments information, when it was debit 1 cent. I believe that cent was to verify my credit card. The problem is that I don't have a credit card. I use MBNet. It creates a virtual card, that can be use as a real credit card, but it only exists for a purchase. This way I've just lost a cent without the possibility of paying my subscription as that card doesn't exist anymore. <br>There is a way to get that cent back, and to avoid that verification? <br><br>Regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @xxlxpto ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing query you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend you a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Easiest thing to do might be to try and buy an eCard (if available to you) as I don't think it performs the card verification check.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @xxlxpto ! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing query you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend you a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Easiest thing to do might be to try and buy an eCard (if available to you) as I don't think it performs the card verification check.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for the tip, I will contact customer service team.

Suggested posts