NEXT STEP

Question about my Spotify UK Account

Question about my Spotify UK Account

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi There,

I was looking through my oldest spotify playlist today and a question popped into my head.

I believe i was quite an early adopter of spotify and spotify premium.

Would someone be able to tell me what #user i was when i joined spotify in the UK, ie the 1st or the 100000th or whatever.

Also how many months in total have i had Premium, and How many months on Free.

Also any other data analytics that are interesting about my listening history.

Like the end of year spotify recaps. i cant recall the exat term as im old now 😉

my username is abhirabhyankar

Cheers.

Abhir

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 03.12.07.png
3 Replies

Hi there @abhirabhyankar,

Thank you for reaching out about this in the Community!

You can check for your first receipt on your Account Page > Receipts. You can click on the 'Show More' button to see older receipts. This should indicate when you started using Spotify Premium. 

About your other two queries - which number your Spotify account was when created and your exact listening history for years back, it won't be possible to retrieve that information as it's not stored in any record. 

You can request your personal data by going to your Account Page >  Privacy Settings. You can hit the 'Request Data' button. This will provide you with a ZIP file containing more details about your account and activity on the Spotify app. You can read more about this here.

Hope this information helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Oh well that is a shame. Since i have a record on the app still of a song being added on 04/06/2009 - i suspect i was in the first 50-100 users in the UK which would have been cool to know exactly.

The billing records you link to only go back 8 years to 2017 and i've defo had the account within 3 months of the UK launch.

I was not looking for listening history for the whole period but like a spotify recap thing using the full listening history that is available not just for the last 12 months, but maybe for the years where this was not a standard deliverable in the app at year ends.

a recap using the full available playing history would be cool too.

Suggested posts