Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Card has been charged.

Solved!

Re: Card has been charged.

It's been a while since I sought help here on "community help"...so I'm not sure exactly where to go for answers to my particular problem. I have had the regular subscription for several years now...and finally decided to try the Premium for a month (per the free one month offter). I planned to unsubscribe today, as I don't feel I need the upgrade and with a recent move, I need to put the money elsewhere for a bit.

Anyway...last night, I was charged $9.99!! I was not to have been charged till the 2nd of February! I am very upset that Spotify is so sneaky...I'm considering canceling my cheaper supscription and going with another music service. This is not the first time I've had issues with Spotify charges...and I'm beginning to wonder if this is a way they make a good portion of their money.. It seems like a desperate move on their part. There was no other reason to charge me on the 28th of the preceding month, when I had till the 1st to cancel my subscription! I was told I would not be charged until the 2nd.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts