Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device password

Device password

I bought spotify premium so I could use app on my Smart TV. I use Facebook to login to Spotify. I wanted to create device password so I can login on Smart TV (there is no option to login via FB). After I click on link in mail to set up new password every time there is an error and I can't finish up setting password. I tried to login with users id and FB password but that doesn't work.

How can I login to other devices without FB connect app?

2016-01-27 21_40_24-Nowe powiadomienie.png
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to read that you're having trouble with logging in to your Spotify account on your Smart TV. Don't worry, I'm sure that I can get you logged in soon enough.

First of all, have you tried creating an app password directly on Facebook. To do this simply head to here and select 'Generate app passwords'. This will allow you to create a password for the device. With this, use your account's user ID to login.

I hope that directs you further, but let me know if there's anything else that I can help with!

Thanks 🙂

Hey @user-removed

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to read that you're having trouble with logging in to your Spotify account on your Smart TV. Don't worry, I'm sure that I can get you logged in soon enough.

First of all, have you tried creating an app password directly on Facebook. To do this simply head to here and select 'Generate app passwords'. This will allow you to create a password for the device. With this, use your account's user ID to login.

I hope that directs you further, but let me know if there's anything else that I can help with!

Thanks 🙂

That doesn't work. I still can't login.

Suggested posts