Country

Spain

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Regards.

We are SRC Music, a Spanish and international record label. We have requested numerous times the verification of the type "Label" in the form enabled for it. We have received no response or verification, can you help us?

Thank you so much for your attention.

A cordial greeting.

Sincerely, David, CEO of SRC Music.

Label verification form.PNG
Account SRC Music.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @SRCMusic 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! Actually, we only provide (non-official) support here in Community for common users. Artists and Distributors have their own support channels. This way, I recommend that you get in touch with Spotify for Artists support team. They are the best folks able to help you with it. I really hope that you solve your issue as soon as possible.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @SRCMusic 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! Actually, we only provide (non-official) support here in Community for common users. Artists and Distributors have their own support channels. This way, I recommend that you get in touch with Spotify for Artists support team. They are the best folks able to help you with it. I really hope that you solve your issue as soon as possible.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How to get verified your label profile?

Hey there @HotMusicGroup

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We suggest that you take a look at this article for more info about this. 

If you still need help, we'd recommend reaching out to our Artist support directly on the link @hezorg sent previously. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts