Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Registering Spotify Premium with Spark

Solved!

Registering Spotify Premium with Spark

My spark plan has changed, but still has Spotify Premium. 

I go to Register. Enter my mobile number,  and cant get any further than this message:

'Looks like you've already got Spotify on this number. Want to try another number instead?'

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried and tried different things, but to no avail..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have you tried to contact the Spark Customer Support team to bring them this issue? They need to unlink your phone number to your Spotify account so that will make you able to request a new link between them on your new plan. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have you tried to contact the Spark Customer Support team to bring them this issue? They need to unlink your phone number to your Spotify account so that will make you able to request a new link between them on your new plan. 

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thank you for the advice @hezorg. I will try this today. 👍

Pete.

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. If your issue/question was solved, I'd like to ask you to mark my answer as a solution and give me kudos! That's important for other people with the same issue to get a useful answer faster.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Happy to know that my answer was useful to you. If your issue/question was solved, I'd like to ask you to mark my answer as a solution and give me kudos! That's important for other people with the same issue to get a useful answer faster.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

So I contacted spark. And they told me I need to completely delete my Spotify account, losing all the music and playlists I've made thus far. Which was a real bummer to me, but I did it anyway.

Deleted the account, tried to register to my Cell number, and it is saying the same thing! That there is already a premium account set to that number! 

To be honest I feel like the spark representitives are just taking a stab in the dark with this: "This might work, that might work." 

It's very frustrating!

Your previous solution @hezorg was most likely 100% correct.

The only problem is that the people at Spark are so **bleep** hopeless!

I'm going to call them again today, and hopefully there is a final solution.  🤦‍♂️

Finally resolved.  It was exactly as you said @hezorg. I just had to find somebody at Spark competent enough to resolve the issue. Thank you for your help 👍

Hey again, @user-removed 

That sounds good! If you need help with anything else or if you have any further questions, let me me know. I'd love to help you 😉

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts