Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove offline devices

Remove offline devices

Hey,

How can I remove devices that hold downloads to listen offline to music on Spotify?

My app on my smartphone tells me I need to remove some device before I can download the music on my new smartphone.

I've found some articles always referring to this page: https://www.spotify.com/de/account/offline-devices/

But when I open this page, it says Page not found. Is there some new page where I can manage my devices that use spotify?

8 Replies

Hey there @leboy,

Thanks for posting this in the Community!

The offline devices can currently only be reset by our support.

You'll only need to let them know and they'll take it from there 🙂

Let us know if further questions arise.
Much appreciated!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Warum wurde bitte so eine WICHTIGE Funktion entfernt. Das ist ja totaler**bleep**, dass man jetzt den Support drauf anhauen muss, um wieder offline Musik hören zu können.

I just had this done by Spotify support for my account.  It was easy and painless, but I agree with KiritoTFS, this functionality should be manageable by the users themselves.

How do you contact spotify?

I can't find a way to ask them which my "offline devices" I have...

I used this link

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

That should take you to a chat with a spotify agent

I am traveling and cannot download for offline use on my iPhone due to having too many devices with offline downloads. I want to view and delete the other devices that are not being used

Find the devices and delete the music you need to to allow your iPhone to download the music, or if you have to, log out all devices in the settings either online or in app.

Where is the setting to log out of devices, even searching the settings results in only showing me where to store offline files, not devices.

Suggested posts