Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Se hicieron dos cargos a mi tarjeta y no me autorizo pagar premium estudiante

Se hicieron dos cargos a mi tarjeta y no me autorizo pagar premium estudiante

iPhone 11 

Mexico

Premium Estudiante

Hola qué tal ayer cambie de cuenta en Spotify a cuenta Premium estúdiate y hice un cargo con una tarjeta que había usado anteriormente no me autorizo y se hicieron dos cargos cada uno de $20 pesos no me autorizo y se hicieron dos cargos por nada tuve que cambiar de tarjeta para que me permitiera acceder ¿Por que se cargo dinero si no me permitió cambiar mi plan de gratis a Premium Estudiante ? 

1 Reply

Hey @31367wbwx25ca5gml25j,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Can you let us know if you're trying to start a Student subscription or if you're trying to renew your current one? We'd also need to know what steps you've tried so far and if you get any error messages?

Please note that if you're trying to subscribe, the payment could sometimes show up as pending first, which means that the sum has not been processed yet, but marked for temporary authorization. If that was the case for you, the payment will eventually be returned to you. Sometimes it requires a bit of time to refresh. With that being said, we'd suggest to check the status of this payment with your bank and if you still have trouble we'd be happy to help further.

You can find out more info on the different payment methods that you can use in this article.

Hope this clear things up! If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts