Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(iOS 11)

My Question or Issue

As the subject states, someone else (I’m guessing from another country) has been using my spotify account for the past 2 weeks . Changed my password (yesterday) already but the same dude keeps on logging in and deleting my playlists. How do I stop him/her from using my account?

Thanks in advance

34DE4953-9798-41D1-B810-E1F024011543.png
4 Replies

4A911723-BB58-4F43-97F9-619083F51AED.png

F97A44F5-3F26-45E6-A885-CF72B38E5757.jpeg

Hello janggy,

You can just follow the steps;

1. Open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
2. Go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

We also strongly suggest you change the password for:

-The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
-Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
-Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

For more, you can visit;

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/

Hey there @janggy,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

As @jaqzz mentions, we'd suggest following all the steps in the support article linked here.

We'd also recommend making sure to reach out to us with the steps provided in the same article. This way, a member of our support teams can take a look behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

choose 12 encryption key letter and numbers

Suggested posts