Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Student Premium

Spotify Student Premium

I have had the spotify student premium for a year, year and a half now, and the last 2-3 months, they have been charing be $10 a month instead of $5. Do you know why? Can I get a refund? 

4 Replies

Hey there @anna_rose20 and welcome to the community! Have you confirmed that your account is showing you as student?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

My account isn't showing as a student and I tried to reactivate the offer and it has i'm not eligable but I'm still a student, even during the summer. 

This same thing has been happening to me. I signed up with a Premium Student account in September, 2014. From September-February 2015, I was charged $5.40.

However, starting in March, Spotify began charging me $10.80 instead of $5.40, with no notice of this change. I am still currently enrolled at my university, and nothing about my account has changed.

Why is this happening?

I believe the school may be reporting that you are only a student during the actual weeks of the school year. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts