Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify cannot verify my mail, cannot give me new password, there is a loop here

Solved!

Spotify cannot verify my mail, cannot give me new password, there is a loop here

Plan

I use Family Share Plan

Country

Turkey

Device

PC - LG K10

Operating System

Windows 10 & Android

My Question or Issue

In time, I created my spotify account with Facebook profile. But I deleted my facebook profile yesterday. Today, I wanted to login spotify with my e mail adress

but It said there isn't any mail like that on spotify. I thought maybe because of deleting facebook account was the problem. Whatever the reasons, now, I created this profile to start a thread here, I cannot enter my account with my all playlists. 

When I want to login Spotify, it says your username or password is wrong. But I know it is the same with facebook account. I want a new password but when I need to give my mail for new password, it says there is no mail like this on spotify, it say create a new profile.

If you need any information I can help you with. I need to receive my good old profile back again.

(By the way, my old account is still open in my phone now, but if I logout from it, probably with these troubles, I will not login again from it)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. It must be a tough day for you.. Nothing to worry, help is on the way.

Since you mentioned that you are still logged in on your phone, can you go to your profile, click on the upper-right corner, then click share, then click copy link.

The link should be like this...

https://open.spotify.com/user/Soul-Calibre?..............

With that example, the username is "Soul-Calibre".

Try logging in using that username and your password. Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

An update: Now, I am trying to connect my facebook account with my old spotify account which is active in the phone. But it says this facebook profile is already have a connection with a spotify profile. Which that profile is this profile, I am writing the thread with it. A profile for me to write this problems here, a temporary one. This is like a loop, I hope I can find help, I don't want to lose all playlists of mine. 

Marked as solution

Hi. It must be a tough day for you.. Nothing to worry, help is on the way.

Since you mentioned that you are still logged in on your phone, can you go to your profile, click on the upper-right corner, then click share, then click copy link.

The link should be like this...

https://open.spotify.com/user/Soul-Calibre?..............

With that example, the username is "Soul-Calibre".

Try logging in using that username and your password. Let me know how it goes.

But if it's OK for you to change an account however wanted to keep your playlist, you can click on your playlist and make it "collaborative". Take a screenshot of your playlist that will show the scan code or bar (see attached screenshot for example). Create another account then go to "search". On the upper-right corner, you will see a " camera" icon for you to scan the bar code of your playlisylt. You can download it and add/remove songs from that playlist since it is collaborative.

20190521_081918.jpg

How I am relieved, I cannot express my feelings.  Thank you very much for this 🙂

I confused with this facebook thing and all. Now, there will be no facebook account in my life.

Now I have to change my mail on this profile, also the password, and delete another profiles using my mail or facebook profile.

Thank you again sir, best wishes for you in life

Not a problem. It's always my pleasure to help.

Suggested posts