Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify premium

Spotify premium

I have had a premium account for around 2 years I used to pay £9.99 a month but since November time ive got it free with my Vodafone contract but now it is showing I don't have a spotify premium account when I haven't changed anything? I've tried logging out and in numerous times I've also tried to upgrade to premium through Vodafone and it only gives me the option to pay 9.99 per month, why has my account suddenly gone from premium to the free version?
4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) What does your Subscriptions page say you're on?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi there,

I've had a look at your account and I can confirm that your account has reverted back to free. I'm afraid that, as we don't have access to Vodafone's billing system, we can't see why this has happened. Please get in touch with Vodafone and they should be able to help further.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi! I'm paying for premium subscription and Spotify works on my Samsung phone but on my Sony computer the account shows the wrong kind of subscription.I logg in via Spotifys webbsite. It says I´ve got the free kind of Spotify but that isn´t what my bank account says: 99 SEK goes every month to Spotify. What to do? Best regards, Lansen

If your account is still showing as free then you have not logged into the account you have upgraded. Double check your details, its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another using your Facebook details. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts