Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify your incompetents makes me rage and hate your company

Spotify your incompetents makes me rage and hate your company

So I joined Spotify a long time ago. I used Facebook. Recently somehow my Facebook said someone changed my password. Wtf was I hacked? So I change my Facebook password. Then Facebook says my account is locked and I have to submit a government issued ID to recover it which will take who knows how long.

The point is though, I'm completely locked out of Spotify. I'm being billed for it and I can't use it. I can't even **bleep**ing cancel the **bleep**ing **bleep**. There isn't a support number I can call. I have no **bleep**ing recourse but this stupid ass forum.

It blows my mind that Spotify would allow anothet company to affect their customer satisfaction. Spotify, you have my **bleep**ing email, allow me to recover my account for **bleep**s sake.

Here's my point. Spotify, you are a bunch of incompetents to allow this to happen. I now have to call my bank and have them do a charge back on your asses and also block further transactions. I'm going to spread the word and give you as much negative publicity possible because you have made me so **bleep**ing pissed by your incompetents
0 Replies

Suggested posts