Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription payment and canceling?

Subscription payment and canceling?

Hi there!

I have a Problem. I really need help immediately! 😮
So I didn't do this on purpose, but it changed to Premium interval for 12 months. The next day, I found out that they already payed for a year, but I would like to cancel that and have my money back, because I didn't pay for that!  
I really, REALLY need some help with this!

Sincerely, Faten

13 Replies

You need to get in touch with the payment team thorugh the online contact form and they might be able to work something out. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

I already did that. They havn't answered me but I just send it to them. Is it gonna take long for them to reply me? 

Keep an eye out for an automated response which you should receive pretty quickly. As I said, if it directs you back here or to an FAQ, you need to reply to it, which will speed things along. From that moment, spotify aim to get back to you within 24 hours.

Where will I get the ,message from them? On E-mail?

Yes, email to the address recorded in your account profile. Check you spam folder too.

Ok I havn't got anything. 

@fatena97 wrote:

Ok I havn't got anything. 

If you are having issues getting that email, try this form instead and make sure you use a working email address in the first box. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Do you know, Is it's possible to get my money back? Because I didn't pay for a year, I didn't even want to!

If it is*

@fatena97 wrote:

If it is*

Should be, especially if you didn't make the transaction. 😉 

Peter

Peter

Ok. So I already gave my birth date and the last four digits on my payment card. What now?

@fatena97 wrote:

Ok. So I already gave my birth date and the last four digits on my payment card. What now?

Unfortunately I don't work for Spotify so I can't see the details of your case, its up to the customer service and payment guys. They should reply shortly letting you know what they are going to do. 

Peter

Peter

Ok, thanks alot for the help! 

Suggested posts