Unable to get back premium

Unable to get back premium

Plan

Premium

Country - Hungary

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

After my family premium was suspended because of expired credit card, I am unable to update my payment method as credit card details are not accepted. I tried multiple valid card, still no success, all refused. Now I stucked in free status, and can not get back to premium. Who could help to check my account ?

7 Replies

Hello there!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might be worth trying another device.

Keep me posted and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tried another device, also other browser, also incognito mode, without success 😞

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Tried, but did not eork any suggestion from article 😞

Hi there!

Can you make sure you're trying to pay with a payment method that matches the country you're currently in? You can check that in your Spotify account page. You should also make sure online payments are allowed for your credit card.

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Appriciate your inputs, but the payment was working with credit card till last month, now after expired the previous card , not any other accepted anymore. Tried 3 cards already. 

Hi there!

Can you try purchasing Premium using another internet connection? It might also be worth trying another payment method instead of credit cards (e.g. PayPal). You can check available payment methods here. If that doesn't work, I'd recommend reaching out to your bank to double check everything's ok.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts