Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to get premium

Solved!

Unable to get premium

Hi Spotify users and admins,

I have been subscribing to spotify for a couple of months, but last month it was cancelled. So I tried to renew it again, it said trouble with my bankcard. I have contacted my bank for online purchasing approval and they said its all clear. So I just need to know is it on my side or something wring with my Spotify account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @faisalrashly, welcome to the community!

Are you able to use a different payment method? If not, contact the payments team through the online contact form (Subscription > I have a question about payment methods > I still need help) so they can take a look backstage. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @faisalrashly, welcome to the community!

Are you able to use a different payment method? If not, contact the payments team through the online contact form (Subscription > I have a question about payment methods > I still need help) so they can take a look backstage. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts