Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to get premium

Solved!

Unable to get premium

Hi Spotify users and admins,

I have been subscribing to spotify for a couple of months, but last month it was cancelled. So I tried to renew it again, it said trouble with my bankcard. I have contacted my bank for online purchasing approval and they said its all clear. So I just need to know is it on my side or something wring with my Spotify account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @faisalrashly, welcome to the community!

Are you able to use a different payment method? If not, contact the payments team through the online contact form (Subscription > I have a question about payment methods > I still need help) so they can take a look backstage. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @faisalrashly, welcome to the community!

Are you able to use a different payment method? If not, contact the payments team through the online contact form (Subscription > I have a question about payment methods > I still need help) so they can take a look backstage. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts