Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to log in (error code 404)

Solved!

Unable to log in (error code 404)

Hello. 

I'm trying to log in to my account on Spotify. However it states the error code: 404 - unable to log in. 
It says Spotify is possibly blocked by my firewall. But I used Spotify for years... ? 

Please help. 

Last.fm: RockYourSocksxX
Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
• Brendan Gill
124 Replies

I had this problem over a year ago. I'm pretty sure its a payment failure.

I had this problem over a year ago. I'm pretty sure its a payment failure.

Problem solved... instead of hitting the "login in with Facebook" button try logging into Spotify with the email and password you use for Facebook, you should receive a text from Facebook with a six digit number, use that six digit number as your password... and boom!!

I had this prob. Tried resetting password and logging in with e-mail and no joy until I tried logging in with my username so try both email and username; hopefully one will work!

If logging in to Spotify using Facebook, log into Facebook through your internet browser (eg Safari) and NOT the app. Once logged in to FB, open Spotify and log in through FB. Should work

Unmark your friends list and your e-mail
IMG_2836.PNG
IMG_2835.PNG
IMG_2838.PNG

Login with Facebook and unmark your email address and your friend list
IMG_2838.PNG
IMG_2835.PNG
IMG_2836.PNG

I have the same problem,

I dont have the same email for spotify and facebook, and is not working...

give me a solution

I tried loads of times and it still didn't work.

Hi there Matt I have had problems logging in. I have attempted to log in over 10 times now and I have even done a unexpected reboot on my iPad please can you help

many thanks Charlie 

your facebook email and spotify email are the same so go into your spotify account and just change your email. problem solved 

Does ur Facebook account have the same e-mail as ur spotify account? If Yes u need to go Facebook settings-apps- logged in with Facebook-spotify and then remove app. Now log in with spotify username and password

im still having problems with my log in

I used the sign out on all devices and then the error 404 happened and I have not found any solutions for the past 3 weeks and will probably just cancel the premium if i cant 

Marked as solution

This is the way i fixed it and maybe it will work for you guys,

Forget about your phone and log into facebook on your computer/laptop and go into facebook settings-Apps and then remove the spotify app and then refresh your facebook account on your phone by swiping it up and on your computer then connect to spotify with your facebook account and from that dont press connect click on the blue writing that says edit and uncheck your email adress then press connect and it should works.

Hope this helps you guy cos it annoyed me the amount of time it took to figure this out.

Hi, I never logout of my account, but my friend wanted to logon to hers so I did it, now I am trying to logon to my account but it says that there is an error (code 404) I have read articles about this, but somehow this problem solved itself for a lot of people. What can I do to fix this?

I fixed it by changing my password

i have the same problem, anyone know a way to fix it????

i still cant log in. how is everyone get the problem solved? i need my playlist as soon as possible 😞

Use the username they gave you instead of the email

Suggested posts