Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unfollowing Users

Solved!

Unfollowing Users

Hi. When I originally signed up for Spotify, I used my Facebook account, which I have since deleted (I now sign in with my email address.) However, I've noticed that I seem to be following (on Spotify) all the people I used to be friends with on Facebook, even though I don't recall actively ever clicking the 'follow' button for any of them. I would like to know how I can find out who I'm following. Or can I unfollow all those users with one simple click? 

Thank you! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @julieana, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

To do so just open the app on your desktop as it would be easier in my opinion, click your profile name top right corner. Now that you're profile page just click the Following section there and start unfollowing all the users you don't want to follow anymore.

About the Unfollow all feature it's not available but , if you would like, you can submit your idea about it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @julieana, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

To do so just open the app on your desktop as it would be easier in my opinion, click your profile name top right corner. Now that you're profile page just click the Following section there and start unfollowing all the users you don't want to follow anymore.

About the Unfollow all feature it's not available but , if you would like, you can submit your idea about it in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you so much for the reply - that's really helpful! 🙂

Really happy that it helped you 🎉

If you need help with anything else I'll be…

https://open.spotify.com/track/4LFwNJWoj74Yd71fIr1W8x

Suggested posts