Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unknown devices connected to account -- Unable to remove

Solved!

Unknown devices connected to account -- Unable to remove

I have noticed several random playlists appearing on my account and discovered that there are several devices linked to my account that i do not recognize. (See attached picture) I do not own a PS4 let alone 3 of them. There is only one device that should be connected to my account and that is my computer.

I have tried multiple times to disconnect all devices by logging out of all devices under the account settings. I have changed my password several times and changed the password to my email address which also has a two-factor authenticator. I do not have any other applications connected to Spotify and do not currently and have never had Facebook connected to spotify.

How can i remove these devices from my account permanently?

I have a Premium subscription for Spotify.

ZF1hFYz.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @johnsinner.

If you notice that another person is using your account, please follow the steps from this article.

Everything will be good. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there!

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Have you tried checking the Offline Devices page?

On this page you should be able to press 'Remove All' and have this fix your problem.

I would also suggest a password change after doing this. I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on!

Have an awesome day!

Thank you for the response.

I have found the Offline Devices section before and there are no devices listed in that scection. (see picture attached)

This problem is still not resolved.

o48wmRS.png
Marked as solution

Hey @johnsinner.

If you notice that another person is using your account, please follow the steps from this article.

Everything will be good. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts