Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Username is random characters while I changed it

Solved!

Username is random characters while I changed it

Hello everybody,

I'm MeowmixOfficial and I am a beginning artist.

I want to upload to Spotify, but Spotify thinks that my username is just gibberish.

I thought that I had changed it to MeowmixOfficial (meowmix itself was allready taken) but my username on Spotify is still gibberish.

Can anybody help with this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @MeowmixOfficial,

Sure thing, i'll be more than happy to assist !

Please check out @meahtenoha answer to this thread and i'm sure you'll get all the answers you need.

However, if there's anything else you wish to know, don't hesitate replying back to the post - i'm always around to help 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @MeowmixOfficial,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

As you mentioned being an artist who wants to upload content to Spotify, can you please clarify if you have opened a regular user Premium account or have you created an artist profile ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hello @OneByBoo 

I created a normal account, because I thought you could do it through there as well. But I am unaware of how you create a artist profile. Could you maybe help me with that?

Marked as solution

Hi @MeowmixOfficial,

Sure thing, i'll be more than happy to assist !

Please check out @meahtenoha answer to this thread and i'm sure you'll get all the answers you need.

However, if there's anything else you wish to know, don't hesitate replying back to the post - i'm always around to help 🙂

Thank you very much for the help!

I really appreciate it!

Hi @MeowmixOfficial,

No problem !

I'm always around, feel free to ask anything anytime.

Good luck 🙂

Suggested posts