Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Want to unlink Facebook from one account and link it to my other account

Solved!

Want to unlink Facebook from one account and link it to my other account

Hi!

A long time ago, I made a Spotify account attached to my Facebook. However, I never used it, and instead used another Spotify more. Is there any way for me to delete the other account and connect my Facebook to the account I actually use? I don't want to switch accounts because all my history is on my normal account.

Thank you so much!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @sxko16,

thanks for posting in the community !

To unlink your FB account from your Spotify account reach the "Social" tab on your Spotify app settings and remove FB.

If you wish to have an old account removed or edited you can contact support through this help page and have them check it for you.

In addition, you can also remove Spotify permissions from your current FB account and then re permit when finished loging in properly to your new account.

To link the new Spotify account to your FB you can use this help guide.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @sxko16,

thanks for posting in the community !

To unlink your FB account from your Spotify account reach the "Social" tab on your Spotify app settings and remove FB.

If you wish to have an old account removed or edited you can contact support through this help page and have them check it for you.

In addition, you can also remove Spotify permissions from your current FB account and then re permit when finished loging in properly to your new account.

To link the new Spotify account to your FB you can use this help guide.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

Suggested posts