Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to my premium service?

Solved!

What happened to my premium service?

Can someone please help me? For whatever reason my auto payment wasn't taken out for my premium service. The funds where there so I don't know what happened. I contacted Spotify and they told me to try and pay via pay pal. Unless I'm blind, I don't see any option for making a payment with paypal. I changed it in my account settings, but to make the actual payment is another story. I've been in contact with Spotify for 4 days and this still isn't resolved. My premium services are stopped back down to free. All I want is my premium services back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kimmyla

Welcome to the community!

I've just had a look and it seems that you've managed to get yourself back to Premium. Thanks for sticking with it and glad you got it sorted!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kimmyla

Welcome to the community!

I've just had a look and it seems that you've managed to get yourself back to Premium. Thanks for sticking with it and glad you got it sorted!

Booyah! Extremely happy 🙂

I am having the same issue. I have tried all avenues to get spotify to recognize my premium account. I am currently in a remote area with only an iPhone, so I have to way to view my spotify account

@Alansburg - Is your Spotify application in online mode? The application needs to connect at least once every 30 days to verify your subscription is still valid.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts