When will Spotify for PS4 will be available in INDIA

Plan

Premium

Country

INDIA

Device

(PS4)

My Question or Issue

Since Spotify is now available in India, I tried linking my Spotify premium account with my PS4 by using PS music but i am able to listen to songs(I use my mobile phone as a remote using spotify connect because instead of home page i am stuck on linking PSN with spotify page and not able to link it.)but not able to link my PSN with my Spotify account, It keeps giving me error Linking failed. Account linking not available in this country/region. Please revert ASAP, that when will you enable account linking in INDIA.

9 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community.

I currently have no information about this, but I will make sure to pass your feedback onto Spotify's team.

Have a great day! 🙂

How can you do that if you're not a spotify employee?

Hi @DNAnavis,

Although I'm not an employee, I'm a member of Spotify's Rock Star Program and I have direct access to some staff at Spotify. 🙂

where did you get the ps music app from? i dont see it on the app store.

I had a US psn account through which i downloaded the app.

oh okay 

Hey, so you can still listen on PS4 for now by this little hack.

1. Open spotify app on PS4

2. Click login

3. Now you will be on screen which shows "other ways to login"

4. Open spotify on Mobile

5. Play music and on bottom left corner there should be a button which lets you connect to other devices.

6. Connect to your PS4 (make sure you are on the same wifi)

You can now access songs from mobile device or can just long press PS button and controll music (play pause next previous) from there.

Cheers 🍻

15555890511177796949453202413678.jpg

bruh how would i get the app? its not there...

just make a new US account on PS4, login from it and download the app from store like you do for Netflix and stuff.

Suggested posts