Announcements

Year in Music 2016

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Year in Music 2016

Music Fan

Nice work internet! Let 'em have it! Hopefully we will be able to stir up enough of a s-hitstorm to make them listen to us and give us the MYIM we want!

Highlighted

Gig Goer
you have to message @SpotifyCares on Twitter to make it big…Nobody knows how much they check this.
Highlighted

Regular

Yas I thought the same thing! It's kinda absurd that there doesn't seem to be any better link to get in touch with them about this than some freakin Twitter lynching... Just unbelievable.

Highlighted

the 2016 Wrapped is not gonna cut it. I had been looking forward to Year in Review all year and i am very disappointed. Hopefully you can fix this mistake. 

Sincerely, 

A sad spotify user 😞

Highlighted

Music Fan

Spotify seriously dropped the ball here and will be losing a lot of previously-generated goodwill from their loyal subscribers for telling them "too late" in regards to their 2016 stats. It can't possibly be too difficult to re-run the queries and re-send to anyone or make them available via their profile. 

In an ideal world, we could run queries against our own stats at any time.

Highlighted

Nah, I'm sorry Spotify. I might actually move to last.fm then because I was really truly excited to see a detailed record of my music and was disappointed. You better fix up!

Highlighted

Music Fan

Hopefully a year in music is released becase this is pretty disappointing. Even if it's the same as last year which should already have a done template and wouldn't be too hard to do again.

Sending  emails seems so counter intuitive, also If you didn't sign up you wont receive it, this isnt serious..

To be honest I think stats from your year in music should be available all the time but I'd understand if they wanted to make it special and make you wait for it every year.. this however ... wow.. "good one". 

Highlighted

Regular

I only got a **bleep**ty playlist, not even the minutes I've listened to music.

"2016 Wrapped" is just as **bleep** as spotify has become over the last couple of years.

Highlighted

You should really resend those emails.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

If Spotify fails to correct this for their subscribers then I'm cancelling. Obviously people really care about this feature and if Spotify doesn't care enough about us to do the right thing then they lost my support. If I do not get my stats by the end of December then I'm switching to Apple Music just out of prinicple since that would prove to me they really could care less about me as a customer. 

SUGGESTED POSTS