Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleted facebook account, now cant access account

Signed up for family premium under a facebook account. I deleted my facebook account months ago and now have no access to control anything. Ive searched multiple threads on here and the only solution is to "contact" spotify. Everytime I try to contac...

• Signed up for family premium under a facebook account. I deleted my facebook account months ago and now have no access to control anything. Ive searched multiple threads on here and the only solution...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify using old Facebook email

I had an old email account connected to my facebook page when i first made spotify. i no longer use that email address and it has been deleted. i have removed it from my facebook page and changed the email on there to my new, primary email address, b...

• I had an old email account connected to my facebook page when i first made spotify. i no longer use that email address and it has been deleted. i have removed it from my facebook page and changed the...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been hacked

My account has been hacked. he is listening music with his phone while i am listening. I can login in via my Facebook account but I can't reset my password because he changed mail adress and password. please help

• My account has been hacked. he is listening music with his phone while i am listening.  I can login in via my Facebook account but I can't reset my password because he chang...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somebody created an account with my email

Hello, It seems that somebody created an account with my email. I am a new customer, and when i wanted to register, the system told that my email was already used. So i had to recover a "password" that I never created.Why would somebody do this? Can ...

• Hello,   It seems that somebody created an account with my email. I am a new customer, and when i wanted to register, the system told that my email was already used. So i had to recover a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sdfksjbdfgsdlfgsjdg

sadofskdfgbsjkfdbgskfdbgsd

• Regular
  • sadofskdfgbsjkfdbgskfdbgsd
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question for Canadians

I am currently not a Premium member, and when I’m in the USA the service disconnects after 14 days. If I upgrade to Premium will this issue go away?

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently not a Premium member, and when I’m in the USA the service disconnects after 14 days. If I upgrade to Premium will this issue go away?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing credit card

I have recently changed my credit card. When I tried to update the payment details if shown payment declined. I checked with the bank and they didn't notice any transactions trial from Spotify. What can I do now?

• I have recently changed my credit card.  When I tried to update the payment details if shown payment declined.  I checked with the bank and they didn't notice any transactions trial from Sp...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My E-mail address does not change in Spotify

I have my Spotify account linked to Facebook.I have change my e-mail address in Facebook and removed the old address. Still, when I look in the Account overview, my Email is the old one and all e-mail sent from Spotify comes to my old address.Can I p...

• I have my Spotify account linked to Facebook. I have change my e-mail address in Facebook and removed the old address.  Still, when I look in the Account overview, my Email is the old one and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password - wrong email adress..

I want to reset my password but then discovered that I have a email adress in my account that does not and has never existed. I therefor can't type in the right adress so that they'll send me a reset password-link. Anyone know how to bypass this? I a...

• I want to reset my password but then discovered that I have a email adress in my account that does not and has never existed.  I therefor can't type in the right adress so that they'll send m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown people are using my account...

Hi, I've experience this twice with knowledge that unknown individuals are using my account. But i have suspicions that there are many more others using my account. I did catch one of the users device/name : 'iphone van Ramazan'and i didn't manage to...

• Hi,    I've experience this twice with knowledge that unknown individuals are using my account. But i have suspicions that there are many more others using my account.   I did catc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

Hi guys, I ve just subscrived the premium account with the special deal 0,99cents for 3 mounths.Next to this, I ve cancelled, but theorically my account must still be premium, or not?Now I have not a premium account, what I can do for have a premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I ve just subscrived the premium account with the special deal 0,99cents for 3 mounths. Next to this, I ve cancelled, but theorically my account must still be premium, or not? Now...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

take away connection to Telia and be abe to accept invitation to premium family

Hi, in my account it says that I am connected to Teliabut I have no connection when talking to them. So, now I cannot accept an invitation to Premium Family. I do not want to be connected to Teliaanymore and I would like to get Premium Family. Please...

• Hi, in my account it says that I am connected to Teliabut I have no connection when talking to them. So, now I cannot accept an invitation to Premium Family. I do not want to be connected to Teliaany...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem about premium account

Hi, previously i have subscribe for 1 month premium account, but now there's the promotion of RM2.00 for 3 month. Unfortunately i have already tried the free premium before, i feel this is unfair to all of us. So i wish to get the 3 month premium by ...

• Hi, previously i have subscribe for 1 month premium account, but now there's the promotion of RM2.00 for 3 month. Unfortunately i have already tried the free premium before, i feel this is unfair to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account doesn't premium

I paid 0.99TL but my account was not premium. Please check my attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid 0.99TL but my account was not premium. Please check my attachment.
  • atom93
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled but still being charged

I’ve canceled my premium account 2 months ago but I’m still being charged 9.99! My account is listed as free. How do stop getting charged and receive a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve canceled my premium account 2 months ago but I’m still being charged 9.99! My account is listed as free. How do stop getting charged and receive a refund?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

uiouliu

uiolijhnljk

• uiolijhnljk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten E-mail password

Hey, I was wondering how I go about changing my e-mail to my spotify account (francorufo-se). I have forgotten my password to spotify and the only way to change it on the website is to recieve an e-mail. I don't remember my password for my e-mail adr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I was wondering how I go about changing my e-mail to my spotify account (francorufo-se). I have forgotten my password to spotify and the only way to change it on the website is to recieve an e-m...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlung ueber Telekom Rechnung

Ich habe vor ca. 4 Jahren Spotify direkt gebucht und als Zahlungsmethode "Telekom Rechnung" angegeben. Ich habe aber nicht ueber Telekom gebucht. Jetzt wollte ich eigentlich auf "premium family" upgraden. Da jedoch mein Telekom Vertrag in ein paar Mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe vor ca. 4 Jahren Spotify direkt gebucht und als Zahlungsmethode "Telekom Rechnung" angegeben. Ich habe aber nicht ueber Telekom gebucht. Jetzt wollte ich eigentlich auf "premium family" upgr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zwei gleiche account

Hey, ich hab anscheinend 2 accounts. Ich hab mich mit meiner email adresse registriert und hab mit diesem Konto auch spotify premium. Wenn ich mich allerdings abmelde und wieder anmelden will, kann ich das nur ueber Anmeldung mit facebook machen und ...

• Hey,   ich hab anscheinend 2 accounts. Ich hab mich mit meiner email adresse registriert und hab mit diesem Konto auch spotify premium. Wenn ich mich allerdings abmelde und wieder anmelden wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes