Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

sh Quickbooks

sh Quickbooks sh Quickbooks 

• Regular
  • sh Quickbooks sh Quickbooks 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't loggin

Hello everybody,I'm asking this on behalf of my father who subscribed to Family Premium. He has trouble logging in to his account as the e-mail adress where he receives the link to reset the password isn't his. We can't find a way to reset the passwo...

• Hello everybody, I'm asking this on behalf of my father who subscribed to Family Premium. He has trouble logging in to his account as the e-mail adress where he receives the link to reset the passwo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change adress while signed via FB

Hi everyone,my question is very simple - is it possible (and if so - how?) to change you adress if you use Spotify via Facebook? I can see only setting for my Country and it says, that is it possible to change country on my FB profile. What about pos...

• Hi everyone, my question is very simple - is it possible (and if so - how?) to change you adress if you use Spotify via Facebook? 🙂 I can see only setting for my Country and it says, that is it pos...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I want to change my username but obviously, you can't. I just really wish I could it would be an awesome thing to be able to change your username, I hate the username I chose, and I'm on the plan that my older brother is paying for so I don't want to...

• Visitor
  • I want to change my username but obviously, you can't. I just really wish I could it would be an awesome thing to be able to change your username,  I hate the username I chose, and I'm on the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Isn't The App Like The Web?

I like the app and it's nice to have it on my electronic carry around but it is frustrating because I got the app thinking it would be like the web player where I could pick the song I want I just have to listen to ads as well. But when I go to pick ...

• I like the app and it's nice to have it on my electronic carry around but it is frustrating because I got the app thinking it would be like the web player where I could pick the song I want I just ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sdhsdh

sdfgsdfg

• Visitor
  • sdfgsdfg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed monthly payment, what will happen?

Hello, as the title reveals, I missed my payment. I had no funds on the registered bankaccount. This happened 14 days ago. Tried to log in and a message appears that my premium will expire unless I add funds. How long do I have?If I do not add funds,...

• Hello, as the title reveals, I missed my payment. I had no funds on the registered bankaccount. This happened 14 days ago.   Tried to log in and a message appears that my premium will expire u...
  • Young_TyTy
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

ghtrgbrghtr

btrhtfrhrn

• Regular
  • btrhtfrhrn
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution logged out an unable to log back in

I logged out of spotify and cannot log back in. I am still paying for premium but unable to log in or even use spotify.

• I logged out of spotify and cannot log back in. I am still paying for premium but unable to log in or even use spotify.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed Login

I've tried logging into Spotify, using my username and email address, I've changed my password, and logged out on every other device I was on. I still get this message "Failed Login you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" how do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I've tried logging into Spotify, using my username and email address, I've changed my password, and logged out on every other device I was on. I still get this message "Failed Login you can only use ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Spotify won't delete

I created an account with Facebook years ago that I forgot about. When I created a new account with student premium I wanted to connect it with Facebook so I could find friends but can't because of the old account. I can't delete the Facebook account...

• I created an account with Facebook years ago that I forgot about. When I created a new account with student premium I wanted to connect it with Facebook so I could find friends but can't because of t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed email and password

So the account im currently on, logged in with facebook.I have access to creditcard information, mobile phone number connected, old email and old password.Still there is no way for me to recover the account from a hacker who just changed email and pa...

• So the account im currently on, logged in with facebook. I have access to creditcard information, mobile phone number connected, old email and old password. Still there is no way for me to recover ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOS IK KAN NIET OP SPOTIFY

Mijn betaling is afgelopen maand niet gelukt en teruggestord door mijn bank, nu is uiteraard mijn account geblokkeerd. Helaas heb ik totaal geen informatie gekregen over hoe ik mijn account weer terug kan krijgen. Kan iemand mij helpen? Hoe moet ik m...

• Mijn betaling is afgelopen maand niet gelukt en teruggestord door mijn bank, nu is uiteraard mijn account geblokkeerd. Helaas heb ik totaal geen informatie gekregen over hoe ik mijn account weer teru...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skips and Premium

I recently purchased premium.. billing name is same as name on app/account, app shows premium and online shows premium and payment has been processed but every time I am listening to a playlist and want to skip so many songs it tells me to purchase p...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased premium.. billing name is same as name on app/account, app shows premium and online shows premium and payment has been processed but every time I am listening to a playlist and w...
  • vdocktor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Opeens geen premium meer en heb genoeg banksaldo.

Mijn premium account is zomaar omgezet naar een free account, zonder enige kennisgeving van deze actie. Dit vind ik een beetje raar, aangezien ik al enige tijd een trouwe klant ben van Spotify. Moet ik nu zelf weer een premium subscription aan gaan v...

• Casual Listener
  • Mijn premium account is zomaar omgezet naar een free account, zonder enige kennisgeving van deze actie. Dit vind ik een beetje raar, aangezien ik al enige tijd een trouwe klant ben van Spotify. Moet ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Globe Spotify - Missing account

Hi,Im subscribed to Spotify Premium w/ globe gosurf 499.Recently factory reconfigured my phone. now all my login credentials was gone.If i just cant know my USERname w/ the spotify account i can access my emails for recovery. But to no avail, I cant ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Im subscribed to Spotify Premium w/ globe gosurf 499. Recently factory reconfigured my phone. now all my login credentials was gone. If i just cant know  my USERname w/ the spotify accoun...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my family account is in another country

Hi i created my Premium for Family account in Australia.Now were back in France, i made all the changes on my master account but one of my family account is always in Australia.. What do i do to resolve this problem? Thxs

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i created my Premium for Family account in Australia. Now were back in France, i made all the changes on my master account but one of my family account is always in Australia..   What...
  • pinotibe
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

How can i end my premium when i don´t know my passwort or username ?I don´t have access to my email anymore, the only thing i have is the booking number on my bank acc.

• How can i end my premium when i don´t know my passwort or username ? I don´t have access to my email anymore, the only thing i have is the booking number on my bank acc.
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded musics are gone, but still the storage is being used.[IOS]

I've downloaded more than 100 musics this month. Because i didnt make the payment our family premium closed. We reopened it yesterday, now all of the musics i downloaded are not downloaded. But spotify storage is 700 mb in my phone. So musics are in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've downloaded more than 100 musics this month. Because i didnt make the payment our family premium closed. We reopened it yesterday, now all of the musics i downloaded are not downloaded. But spoti...
  • JPShibayama
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friend cannot login with email nor facebook

A friend of mine got Spotify Premium with KPN TV. She claims te never have used spotify before. However when she tries to login with her email adres she gets the message that she uses facebook login to log onto spotify. But when she uses facebook log...

• Music Fan
  • A friend of mine got Spotify Premium with KPN TV. She claims te never have used spotify before. However when she tries to login with her email adres she gets the message that she uses facebook login ...
  • zen80nl
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes