Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! I can't login using my FB login because it says I'm abroad.

I have a premium account associated w my Canadian Rogers account. This is linked to my FB login. I have a new phone, with new Spotify app and logged into my FB account (am not abroad), and Spotify won't let me login because it says I'm abroad. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account associated w my Canadian Rogers account. This is linked to my FB login. I have a new phone, with new Spotify app and logged into my FB account (am not abroad), and Spotify wo...
  • BrookeErin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudar endereço / change adress

Hey. I've recently moved to a new adress, and therefore I want to move to a new "Premium for family", but I can't change my account's adress. I know I could create a new one, but this one is synced with my facebook and I didn't want to lose it. Is th...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I've recently moved to a new adress, and therefore I want to move to a new "Premium for family", but I can't change my account's adress. I know I could create a new one, but this one is synced w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con el pago de mi cuenta

Tengo días queriendo realizar el pago para mi cuenta premium. Mi tarjeta tiene el saldo suficiente para cubrir el pago. Pero aún así la rechaza, en dos días perderé mi cuenta . Buenas noches. Valeria

• Regular
  • Tengo días queriendo realizar el pago para mi cuenta premium. Mi tarjeta tiene el saldo suficiente para cubrir el pago. Pero aún así la rechaza, en dos días perderé mi cuenta . Buenas noches. Valeria
  • jonatan0417
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charge Twice For My Premium Account

I Am Getting Charge Twice On My Premium Account You Just Took Out Money On July 1st Now It Says That You Are Taking Money Out Of My Bank Account Today I Been Having Enough Problems With The Application For Months I Need Someone To Call Me About My Ac...

• I Am  Getting Charge Twice On My Premium Account You Just Took Out Money On July 1st Now It Says That You Are Taking Money Out Of My Bank Account Today I Been Having Enough Problems With The App...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter

I can't share my albums and songs on Twitter. It keeps saying "Error, try it again". Help!

• Visitor
  • I can't share my albums and songs on Twitter. It keeps saying "Error, try it again". Help!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have I been hacked? Spotify says I'm listening to music in Italian

So, despite changing my password and email address, it looks like Spotify has me recorded as playing music in Italian. Furthermore, when I changed email address, the confirmation was in Italian. I've not set anything to Italian and I'm not listening ...

• So, despite changing my password and email address, it looks like Spotify has me recorded as playing music in Italian. Furthermore, when I changed email address, the confirmation was in Italian. I've...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create an account

HiI'm trying to sign up my daughter to a Spotify account on her Hudl. We have entered all the information but repeatedly get an error message saying "Sorry we encountered an error during sign up. Oops your information seems to have changed. Please st...

• Hi I'm trying to sign up my daughter to a Spotify account on her Hudl. We have entered all the information but repeatedly get an error message saying "Sorry we encountered an error during sign up. O...
  • Raffert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ordem de musicas em playlist

Eu gostaria de sabre SE TEM Como Mudar A Ordem das Músicas em Uma Lista Que Eu criei. Pois eu Acho Que Todo Mundo TEM Uma Certa preferencia em Ouvir Ordem de musicas, eu Por Exemplo Curto Ouvir Uma musica DEPOIS Outra logotipo em SEGUIDA Desta. Só Qu...

• Eu gostaria de sabre SE TEM Como Mudar A Ordem das Músicas em Uma Lista Que Eu criei. Pois eu Acho Que Todo Mundo TEM Uma Certa preferencia em Ouvir Ordem de musicas, eu Por Exemplo Curto Ouvir Uma m...
  • Carlasaraf
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Confirm E-mail Years After Registration - Possible Fake E-mail?

I recently got an e-mail from Spotify asking me to confirm my e-mail. The thing is, I've been registered to Spotify for years! Since I was half asleep when I saw the mail I clicked it without thinking twice. Now I'm fearing this was a fake e-mail. I'...

• I recently got an e-mail from Spotify asking me to confirm my e-mail. The thing is, I've been registered to Spotify for years! Since I was half asleep when I saw the mail I clicked it without thinkin...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You are with the banned?

You made that genre for banned countries.Thank you!But we think you are The Trump! you banned Iranian IP users (even premium users) from 5 months ago. Premium accounts are accessible everywhere except IRAN.So no need to support us, just unban IPs.

2017-07-08_140212.png
  • Visitor
  • You made that genre for banned countries.Thank you! But we think you are The Trump! you banned Iranian IP users (even premium users) from 5 months ago. Premium accounts are accessible everywhere exc...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Out of the country

I moved from the US to Japan and didn't find out til 14 days later that you can't have Spotify outside the US for more than 14 days and was locked out of my account. So I had to go through the Spotify website and log into settings through there to ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from the US to Japan and didn't find out til 14 days later that you can't have Spotify outside the US for more than 14 days and was locked out of my account. So I had to go through the Spotif...
  • LaurenTT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99p error

i tried to purchase the 3 months for 99p deal but after typing in my card details it has charged me 9.99 for the month? ive emailed but i wanted to know if i could get a refund asap ?

• i tried to purchase the 3 months for 99p deal but after typing in my card details it has charged me 9.99 for the month? ive emailed but i wanted to know if i could get a refund asap ?
  • lindajoosten
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes

Converting from Student/Premium to Family

Each of my children have Spotify; one is a student and the other has graduated, together they are paying the same as a family plan. If I create a family plan and invite them to join will they retain all of their play lists and music or will they need...

• Each of my children have Spotify; one is a student and the other has graduated, together they are paying the same as a family plan.  If I create a family plan and invite them to join will they r...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

I lost my old phone and now that I have my new one I'm trying to log into Spotify but totally forgot the info i had on my old phone just remember I was on premium for 3 months for99 cents. So I don't remember my password or username but my card is on...

• I lost my old phone and now that I have my new one I'm trying to log into Spotify but totally forgot the info i had on my old phone just remember I was on premium for 3 months for99 cents. So I don't...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login to my premium account

I've had premium through my Sonos home system (which is logged in to Spotify) but I want to login from my computer or phone. I just can't remember the login I used to create the premium account. So i continue to pay monthly and can't login.

• I've had premium through my Sonos home system (which is logged in to Spotify) but I want to login from my computer or phone. I just can't remember the login I used to create the premium account. So i...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Other Spotify account email changed, not by me

I have another Spotify account which has Premium on it. Today I tried to log on VIA wifi and add some songs, but it kept saying that my log in information was incorrect. I logged into my email address attached to the account and saw an email from Spo...

• I have another Spotify account which has Premium on it.  Today I tried to log on VIA wifi and add some songs, but it kept saying that my log in information was incorrect.  I logged into my ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant login on desk top (Mac)

hello I can't log in on my desk top... and I have updated it, restarted my computer and it still doesn't work. Everytime I try to log in with Facebook as I can on everything else, and I can log in on the web, not on my desk top application I get this...

• Visitor
  • hello I can't log in on my desk top... and I have updated it, restarted my computer and it still doesn't work.  Everytime I try to log in with Facebook as I can on everything else, and I can log...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song plays on iPhone not Desktop

The song Over Blue Peaks by Chris Clouse plays on iphone but not desktop. I've reinstalled, i've unticked all the local file options. Local files continue to show in song lists. I've restarted several times

• The song Over Blue Peaks by Chris Clouse plays on iphone but not desktop.  I've reinstalled, i've unticked all the local file options.  Local files continue to show in song lists.  I'v...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes