Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't create an artist account

Hi, I have created a Spotify account and would like to create an Artist account... when I follow the links to do so, I am able to enter my personal details, but when I then press "Next" nothing happens. Please advise! Thanks!

• Hi,   I have created a Spotify account and would like to create an Artist account... when I follow the links to do so, I am able to enter my personal details, but when I then press "Next" noth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't complete GET ACCESS For Artists website

Hi, I can't complete registration to GET ACCESS to Spotify For Artists. I get to the second page (Personal Details) then fill our the page correctly and click NEXT (bottom right hand corner) and nothing happends.. I am not taken to a new page at all ...

• Hi,   I can't complete registration to GET ACCESS to Spotify For Artists. I get to the second page (Personal Details) then fill our the page correctly and click NEXT (bottom right hand corner)...
  • Lska
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to Premium Student from Regular Premium Account

I currently have spotify premium and pay $10.00 a month; however I am a student, so I would like to transfer to the student membership. How do I do so without losing my music that I have downloaded/saved on to my current account?

• I currently have spotify premium and pay $10.00 a month; however I am a student, so I would like to transfer to the student membership. How do I do so without losing my music that I have downloaded/s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify im Ausland nutzen (Premium/Free)

Hi Leute. Ich gehe ab Oktober für ein Jahr nach Neuseeland und würde da gerne Spotify nutzen.Kann ich das mit meinem deutschen Account normal machen? Mein Wohnsitz bleibt ja hier. Und kann ich dann sowohl FREE als auch PREMIUM hören oder wird da was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Leute.   Ich gehe ab Oktober für ein Jahr nach Neuseeland und würde da gerne Spotify nutzen. Kann ich das mit meinem deutschen Account normal machen? Mein Wohnsitz bleibt ja hier. Und kann...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling, cancelled my premium, and spotify made me change my country on account.

Seconds later I cancelled my premium, I decided I can't go back to free version. I am living in USA and was paying with my US bank but since the app made me change my country on my account(Turkey, where I am visiting). When I try to ugrade, all the p...

• Seconds later I cancelled my premium, I decided I can't go back to free version. I am living in USA and was paying with my US bank but since the app made me change my country on my account(Turkey, wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Was Trying to make an new account with an email i never used before i tried on the computer and and it had the loading sign forever so i treid on my phone and said an unknown error occured please try again in a while. Someone Plz Help.

• Visitor
  • I Was Trying to make an new account with an email i never used before i tried on the computer and and it had the loading sign forever so i treid on my phone and said an unknown error occured please t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password link not received

I forgot my password for spotify (premium). Just tried 3* to have a reset message sent to my email account but do not receive any, neither in the spam. Am 100% sure this is the correct email account though. please HELP

• I forgot my password for spotify (premium).  Just tried 3* to have a reset message sent to my email account but do not receive any, neither in the spam. Am 100% sure this is the correct email a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family, can't receive invitation

My family has Spotify Family and want to add me to the deal, but I can't receive invitation by email (not junkmail either), and there are no "link" I can use?

• My family has Spotify Family and want to add me to the deal, but I can't receive invitation by email (not junkmail either), and there are no "link" I can use?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New terms and conditions

I am on a spotify premium family plan. Today my premium stopped working and i was wondering why. Then i thought I hadnt accepted the terms and conditions. I cannot find where i am supposed to accept them. Please help this is very very annoying.

• I am on a spotify premium family plan. Today my premium stopped working and i was wondering why. Then i thought I hadnt accepted the terms and conditions. I cannot find where i am supposed to accept ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get the French browse menu (new releases,...) when you are suscribing in a other country

Hello, I am suscribing Spotify in Singapore since I leave there however I am French and I would like to acces in the French trends/ new release in the borwse menu and not the singaporean one.HOw do I do ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am suscribing Spotify in Singapore since I leave there however I am French and I would like to acces in the French trends/ new release in the borwse menu and not the singaporean one...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange Account Username

Basically, when I go to the main Spotify Web Page, my username on the top-right of the screen is some strange, jumbled mess of characters that I suspect was supposed to be decrypted before showing up.I have no idea how important the name actually is ...

•   Basically, when I go to the main Spotify Web Page, my username on the top-right of the screen is some strange, jumbled mess of characters that I suspect was supposed to be decrypted before sh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can delete facebook account when my email i created it is expired and closed

How i can delete my facebook spotify account when i created it years ago with now expired and deleted email adress and i cant go to confirm that email what is send after you want to close the account.

• How i can delete my facebook spotify account when i created it years ago with now expired and deleted email adress and i cant go to confirm that email what is send after you want to close the account.
  • theguywhois
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another Artist On Same Account Name

Hello,I'd like to know if its possible to separate 2 artist accounts with same name since i am the one that released music throughout years and that new guy with same name is appearing with his entirely different music on my channel ?.profile:spotify...

• Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to separate 2 artist accounts with same name since i am the one that released music throughout years and that new guy with same name is appearing with his ent...
  • Blacklake
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant Change my country

I Used to premium untill some day spotify made my change my country, Im from Chile and I was leaving in australia at the time... the thing is I started traveling Asia and know my spotify wont conect because Iv been more than 14 days outside australia...

• I Used to premium untill some day spotify made my change my country, Im from Chile and I was leaving in australia at the time... the thing is I started traveling Asia and know my spotify wont conect ...
  • Ohtroye
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my Spotify Account

Hi there! Im using a Spotify Account which is linked to my facebook.During the last 2 Weeks i noticed some devices that dont belong to me listed under the "listen on other devices" -tab. Also the supposed "hacker" seems to like random music using my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   Im using a Spotify Account which is linked to my facebook. During the last 2 Weeks i noticed some devices that dont belong to me listed under the "listen on other devices" -tab. A...
  • Ohtroye
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will spotify send invoice to use every month

Hi, I just subsribe to premium, so how the the invoice works? Will we get an invoice every month that send to my email address? Aiden

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just subsribe to premium, so how the the invoice works? Will we get an invoice every month that send to my email address?     Aiden
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i forgot mya passwordff

i forgot my password 

• Regular
  • i forgot my password 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists account

Buongiorno, è da due giorni che stiamo provando a creare l account Artista, ma quando ci chiede la Url nel menù Submit per confermare il nome artista , non ci fa procedere con il tasto "add" (che rimane grigio) come possiamo fare? In settimana l etic...

• Buongiorno, è da due giorni che stiamo provando a creare l account Artista, ma quando ci chiede la Url nel menù Submit per confermare il nome artista , non ci fa procedere con il tasto "add" (che rim...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make my Spotify recognize

I have purchased Spotify family package. I have invited my girlfriend to use my Spotify. Now she has completed the authorization, her Spotify still is not recognizing she is also on premium. It says "get premium". How do I get her account to become m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have purchased Spotify family package. I have invited my girlfriend to use my Spotify. Now she has completed the authorization, her Spotify still is not recognizing she is also on premium. It says ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Spotify Social by Facebook

Hi, I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify. I enter my accound and password in the form and click the "Log In" button but nothing happens. Could you please help me? Thank you very much

• Hi,   I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify. I enter my accound and password in the form and click the "Log In" button but nothing happens.   Could you please help me? &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes