Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Ayudaaaa

Hola buenos días, hace unos días mi cuenta de Spotify me país ala música, yo hago pago mensual y no entiendo por qué me esta reproduciendo alguna canción y de la nada se pausa, por favor ayuda....

• Hola buenos días, hace unos días mi cuenta de Spotify me país ala música, yo hago pago mensual y no entiendo por qué me esta reproduciendo alguna canción y de la nada se pausa, por favor ayuda....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Hacked

I have Premium, so I have Spotify on my android and my daughter has it on her iphone plus it is on my computer. I keep getting booted off because a stranger keeps hacking my account! I've changed the password several times but they still get in. PLEA...

• Visitor
  • I have Premium, so I have Spotify on my android and my daughter has it on her iphone plus it is on my computer. I keep getting booted off because a stranger keeps hacking my account! I've changed the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favorited a song on my daily Mix, where did it go?

It just says "went to library' but doesn't specify where. I can't find it

• Casual Listener
  • It just says "went to library' but doesn't specify where. I can't find it
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account ban

Right, my account has been blocked/shut down by spotify because i havent paid a month now I want to pay that month, but do not know how.Can anyone from spotify help me out by sending like a bankaccount where i can send the money to?

• Casual Listener
  • Right, my account has been blocked/shut down by spotify because i havent paid a month now I want to pay that month, but do not know how. Can anyone from spotify help me out by sending like a bankacc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email through facebook

I have Spotify premium and log in through Facebook. Spotify shows my old email address. I have already updated Facebook and deleted that old email address completely from my FB profile and Spotify persists. Advice?

• I have Spotify premium and log in through Facebook. Spotify shows my old email address. I have already updated Facebook and deleted that old email address completely from my FB profile and Spotify pe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to agree to Spotify's current Terms and Conditions

Spotify just notified me that it changed the Terms and Conditions. I clicked 'not now' and then a box popped up after that, and I accidentally clicked 'OK' before reading that entire box, although I think it said something about losing my account aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify just notified me that it changed the Terms and Conditions.  I clicked 'not now' and then a box popped up after that, and I accidentally clicked 'OK' before reading that entire box, altho...
  • Skynium
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Prepaid Geht nicht

Ich habe gestern 2 x 10 € Prepaid guthaben gekauft, leider geht keiner der Codes. Was mache ich nun ?

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe gestern 2 x 10 € Prepaid guthaben gekauft, leider geht keiner der Codes. Was mache ich nun ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

login and account

i have a premium account which never works. the albums ive downloaded never stay downloaded and when i want to listen to them, i cant. I just tried to uninstall the app, thinking maybe that would help... and now its not letting me sign in. Ive tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a premium account which never works. the albums ive downloaded never stay downloaded and when i want to listen to them, i cant. I just tried to uninstall the app, thinking maybe that would hel...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add my Artist Bio and more...

Hi, I've been trying to find answers to the following questions, but so far I haven't been able to find anything. Can you please help? It'll be greatly appreciated! 1. I am an artist and I have my music on Spotify, however, I'd like to add my bio and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to find answers to the following questions, but so far I haven't been able to find anything. Can you please help? It'll be greatly appreciated!    1. I a...
  • Humblebish
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hi My account is hijacked, but I could log in here via facebook. I can't change back the email address to my real one without the password and that has been changed by the one hijacking my account. I emailed spotify this morning, but they does not se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My account is hijacked, but I could log in here via facebook. I can't change back the email address to my real one without the password and that has been changed by the one hijacking my a...
  • egodeus2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change E-mail address on my Spotify Account

So I created my account with FacebookMy e-mail and password are not mine, they are really strange.I've just experienced a hacking process in this account, so i really need some help to solve this incovinient.Thanks a lotBernardo

• So I created my account with Facebook My e-mail and password are not mine, they are really strange. I've just experienced a hacking process in this account, so i really need some help to solve this...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to follow an invite to premium family

We did an upgrade from premium to premium family. After that we defined the Admin of the Family and invites the 2 Family members. The Mails were send out and the Family Members are able to klick on the Link in the invite. Following the steps in the l...

• We did an upgrade from premium to premium family. After that we defined the Admin of the Family and invites the 2 Family members. The Mails were send out and the Family Members are able to klick on t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add member to family account

Hey,i got a family acoount for me, my two siblings and my parents roughly one year ago. A few days ago my farther and my brother got kicked out. They had to verfiy again, that they live in the same house like me. I sent them an invatation, but they c...

• Hey, i got a family acoount for me, my two siblings and my parents roughly one year ago. A few days ago my farther and my brother got kicked out. They had to verfiy again, that they live i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account problems

I bought the product "one year Spotify premium "and the date that I paid the money was 2017/06/25. So the expiration date suppose to be at 2018/06/25But today I found that the expiration date is todayCould anyone tell me what's going on with my accou...

• I bought the product "one year Spotify premium " and the date that I paid the money was 2017/06/25. So the expiration date suppose to be at 2018/06/25 But today I found that the expiration date is ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei por 6 meses e só entrou 1 mês

Boa noite,peço a ajuda de todos, paguei e por 6 meses e só ativou 1 mês. Data 17 de junho de 2017Número da ordem 591265750587077-1Forma de pagamento BoletoRevendedor Spotify ABNúmero do IVA SE556703748501 como resolver isso???

• Boa noite, peço a ajuda de todos, paguei e por 6 meses e só ativou 1 mês.   Data 17 de junho de 2017 Número da ordem 591265750587077-1 Forma de pagamento Boleto Revendedor Spotify A...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method to a new debit card

I recently got a new debit card and need to change my payment method. I have tried multiple times the last week or so, but Spotify never accepts it. It just says that something went wrong. I have checked all the numbers multiple times. Spotify keeps ...

• I recently got a new debit card and need to change my payment method. I have tried multiple times the last week or so, but Spotify never accepts it. It just says that something went wrong. I have che...
  • bryceee89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Lost

I really need help. I moved and ended up getting a new email and along the way I have lost the account that I pay for and can not get logged back into it and listen to music. My issue is that im paying for it and i can not even use this account. Is t...

• Casual Listener
  • I really need help. I moved and ended up getting a new email and along the way I have lost the account that I pay for and can not get logged back into it and listen to music. My issue is that im payi...
  • Brennenbrown97
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't remember my password, No access to the registered email

I have my Spotify logged inn in mobile, but can't have it on my laptop.I can't remember the password, and can't reset because the eamil that I used earlier was related to my work and now I changed jobs, and can't access my email.HELP PLEASE

• Visitor
  • I have my Spotify logged inn in mobile, but can't have it on my laptop. I can't remember the password, and can't reset because the eamil that I used earlier was related to my work and now I changed ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account reverted back to Free from Premium

Hey, Spotify! I have a Premium Spotify account which I have been using for about a year now through my service provider. A few days ago, I lost the Premium status and got reverted to Free. I have checked my Spotify profile and it ibdeed says Free. I ...

• Hey, Spotify! I have a Premium Spotify account which I have been using for about a year now through my service provider. A few days ago, I lost the Premium status and got reverted to Free. I have che...
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes