Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Menelaos_f
  • Casual Listener
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes
  • Account
  • 689 replies
  • 56 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

my family plan isnt working

This is my mothers account and i sent her the invite to it and its not leting her on to the premium that i got can any one help with this

• This is my mothers account and i sent her the invite to it and its not leting her on to the premium that i got can any one help with this
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for family plan, lost 1/3 of a month use

Signed up for the family plan today April 1st (previously a premium user, cancelled last night), and it is saying I will be charged on April 20th. Anyway to fix this so I get charged on May 1st (and the first each month after?). Kinda defeats the pur...

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for the family plan today April 1st (previously a premium user, cancelled last night), and it is saying I will be charged on April 20th. Anyway to fix this so I get charged on May 1st (and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account issue

I have problems regarding my account. I have premium subscription partnered with Fido, and all my login credentials are same as my Facebook acount.First problem is someone is using my account. new playlists poping up that i have never created and del...

• Casual Listener
  • I have problems regarding my account. I have premium subscription partnered with Fido, and all my login credentials are same as my Facebook acount. First problem is someone is using my account. ne...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to change country when subscription active

Hi guys,I think there is a failure on the site.I currently have a premium subscription in Brazil. Then I followed all the following steps to change my country:https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/(section "Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I think there is a failure on the site. I currently have a premium subscription in Brazil. Then I followed all the following steps to change my country: https://support.spotify.com/uk/art...
  • Guillaume777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile name is now all numbers

Hi, I have been using spotify free with my facebook for over a year and now suddenly today my profile name that friends see is all numbers. It shows my facebook name when I login fine but when people look for me to follow me all they see is numbers i...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have been using spotify free with my facebook for over a year and now suddenly today my profile name that friends see is all numbers. It shows my facebook name when I login fine but when peop...
  • kittymeow
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't load shared playlist

A friend sent me his playlist via text, but when I click the link, the Spotify app opens and three dots scroll as if it is trying to load but never loads. I tried while connected to Wi-Fi for 20 minutes and no success. Anyone know how to make this wo...

• A friend sent me his playlist via text, but when I click the link, the Spotify app opens and three dots scroll as if it is trying to load but never loads. I tried while connected to Wi-Fi for 20 minu...
  • MrWhiteNL
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten account and I still pay my subscription

Hi ! I'm frenchman and i have a problem. I pay spotify prenium has my brother and I wanted to cancel the subscription but he lost his account ... I paid 9,99€ for this month on my bank account . I would thus want to delete this account , I can give y...

• Hi ! I'm frenchman and i have a problem. I pay spotify prenium has my brother and I wanted to cancel the subscription but he lost his account ... I paid 9,99€ for this month on my bank account ....
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is hacked

Hi! Someone have changed my email, password and other information. Also this person changed my subscription to family. What should i do? I've sent a message to spotify but they take ages to answer. I've close my creditcard, changed password on other ...

• Hi!   Someone have changed my email, password and other information. Also this person changed my subscription to family. What should i do? I've sent a message to spotify but they take ages to ...
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium vs. free trial deal

Hey guys I was offered a free trial deal and was wondering if I could use that free trial time on a family premium account. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys I was offered a free trial deal and was wondering if I could use that free trial time on a family premium account. Thanks.
  • alexmanler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify family as primary account, but daughter primary user - how to upgrade

I upgraded to family plan, while logged in as my son, in an attempt to preserve his playlists. Now the family plan is HIS account, though I'm paying for it. Once this has already been done, how do I change all that over without losing his stuff?Thank...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to family plan, while logged in as my son, in an attempt to preserve his playlists.  Now the family plan is HIS account, though I'm paying for it.  Once this has already been don...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from ONLINE devices

Hello, I have seen this topic in the forum before, but none of the solutions worked for me.My situation is pretty much the same as the others , i have logged in with my account in my family's TV Box to listen to music in a party , i made sure to disc...

• Hello,   I have seen this topic in the forum before, but none of the solutions worked for me. My situation is pretty much the same as the others , i have logged in with my account in my famil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset/Change DEVICE password

I need to change or reset my device password. Someone is using my account and the only way left is through my device password. I have a facebook created spotify account (oh how i regret that day... i know spotify staff can hel me change that, but the...

• Visitor
  • I need to change or reset my device password. Someone is using my account and the only way left is through my device password. I have a facebook created spotify account (oh how i regret that day... i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my billing country from Brazil to France

Hello, I'm trying ot change my country but i couldn't do it because of an error.Please find attached the pictures that I have capture for it.Doing the whole process for changing country, I get the error attached. Could you please help me to change th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm trying ot change my country but i couldn't do it because of an error. Please find attached the pictures that I have capture for it. Doing the whole process for changing country,...
  • Yims
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify release

I just got a message that said: "Heads up! We're ending support for your operating system in an upcoming release. Click here for more information." Thing is that I possibly can't update my operating system at the moment because that would mean that a...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a message that said: "Heads up! We're ending support for your operating system in an upcoming release. Click here for more information."   Thing is that I possibly can't update my o...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone changed my email address and password. What do I do?

Upon trying to login to my account so that I could listen to some tunes, I found that I was only able to login through facebook. I went into my account to try to update my password since, when I selected 'Forgot my password,' I never received an emai...

• Casual Listener
  • Upon trying to login to my account so that I could listen to some tunes, I found that I was only able to login through facebook. I went into my account to try to update my password since, when I sele...
  • jshelley1
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Disdetta Spotify premium

il mio abbonamento utente 1186891528 scade il 06/04/2017 - Volevo disdirlo in anticipo perchè l'ultima volta (il 06/03/2017) si è rinnovato in automatico.Ho provato a disdire il mio abbonamento dalla mia pagina account ma non ci sono riuscito.Sulla c...

• il mio abbonamento utente 1186891528 scade il 06/04/2017 - Volevo disdirlo in anticipo perchè l'ultima volta (il 06/03/2017) si è rinnovato in automatico. Ho provato a disdire il mio abbonamento dal...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is accessing my account Is there a way to see what device was used.

I was driving around 8:30 PM PT 2/3/2013 on my iphone and it stopped because someone else was using my account? Is there any way to see the location and type of device?

• Casual Listener
  • I was driving around 8:30 PM PT 2/3/2013 on my iphone and it stopped because someone else was using my account? Is there any way to see the location and type of device?
  • Raw6047
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change country and card payment

I've just entered new payment card details with an NZ card and need to change country. The system said it recognised the change but how can I check that I won't lose my account? The details still show Australia.

• Casual Listener
  • I've just entered new payment card details with an NZ card and need to change country. The system said it recognised the change but how can I check that I won't lose my account? The details still sho...
  • BryannaWhitaker
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and currency

I'm originally from Finland and have moved to the US. I changed my country to USA by filling in my US credit card payment information. This was successful but my account details say I'll still be charged 9.99EUR instead of USD: Your Spotify Premium s...

• I'm originally from Finland and have moved to the US. I changed my country to USA by filling in my US credit card payment information. This was successful but my account details say I'll still be cha...
  • mfa_fariz
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice per month, bank shows two charges, spotify account only recorded one.

Hello, I have one spotify account and according to spotify I should only be charged on the 20th of each month. However, my bank recorded charges on the 20th of last month, and then again on the 6th of this month? What is the reason for a charge on th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have one spotify account and according to spotify I should only be charged on the 20th of each month.  However, my bank recorded charges on the 20th of last month, and then aga...
  • AmericanTim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod