Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account linked to Facebook

Hi, I want to unlink my facebook account from my spotify account, I know that I just have to create a new account.But I want to use my actual e-mail address for this new account and it says "this e-mail is already used ", it's true, it's the same of ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I want to unlink my facebook account from my spotify account, I know that I just have to create a new account. But I want to use my actual e-mail address for this new account and i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my spotify account

I just checked that someone is using my spotify account. When I just tried to play the music through my laptop, Reza was listening music on his iphone. I'm Andriod uesr and I don't know that guy. I didn't share my account with anyone. I changed my pa...

• I just checked that someone is using my spotify account. When I just tried to play the music through my laptop, Reza was listening music on his iphone. I'm Andriod uesr and I don't know that guy. I d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling headspace but retaining spotify premium?

Hello, I can't seem to find how to get rid of Headspace while retaining my Spotify Premium account. Following the instructions prompts me to cancel both headspace and premium, while I just want to stop the first. Anyone know how to do this? Thank you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I can't seem to find how to get rid of Headspace while retaining my Spotify Premium account. Following the instructions prompts me to cancel both headspace and premium, while I just want to st...
  • twitboydk
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs on all platforms

Hello,Since several days some songs became unavailable and I can't listen to them anymore (on every platforms I tested, so Android, Mac, W10)Can anyone help me fixing this issue ?

• Hello, Since several days some songs became unavailable and I can't listen to them anymore (on every platforms I tested, so Android, Mac, W10) Can anyone help me fixing this issue ?  
  • Yasmiris
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs removed from playlist

Oddly enough only the music I added from the past 15 days has been removed. Everything before is still around. Not really sure how to further explain, nor can I even remember what I added. Any responses appreciated.

• Casual Listener
  • Oddly enough only the music I added from the past 15 days has been removed. Everything before is still around. Not really sure how to further explain, nor can I even remember what I added. Any respon...
  • SurelyNotSam
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to remove my picture

I don't want to see the previous picture I uploaded, I've already connected to my Facebook profile and of course my profile picture on Facebook.

• Visitor
  • I don't want to see the previous picture I uploaded, I've already connected to my Facebook profile and of course my profile picture on Facebook. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Perdi Mail y Contraseña

Hace meses que perdi el mail y la contraseña de ingreso a SpotifyNo me aparece ningun mail para anular la suscripcion .Alguien me puede ayudar.

• Visitor
  • Hace meses que perdi el mail y la contraseña de ingreso a Spotify No me aparece ningun mail para anular la suscripcion . Alguien me puede ayudar.  
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuanta anterior

Como puedo recuperar mis playlist de mi cuenta que tenia en un equipo anterior

• Como puedo recuperar mis playlist de mi cuenta que tenia en un equipo anterior
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambiar suscripción premium por suscripción para univertitarios

Quisiera saber como debo hacer para cambiar de suscripción sin que me cobren de nuevo otra suscripción sin haber terminado el contrato actual con la suscripción premium. O si debo de cancelar la suscripción premium y luego volver a la suscripción par...

• Quisiera saber como debo hacer para cambiar de suscripción sin que me cobren de nuevo otra suscripción sin haber terminado el contrato actual con la suscripción premium. O si debo de cancelar la susc...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 days abroad error message!!!

It's been 3 weeks now that my spotify stopped working because i keep getting the "you can only use spotify for 14-days abroad", But i checked and my account is Premium and is active and the country is USA, where i am ! I know the payments are going t...

• Casual Listener
  • It's been 3 weeks now that my spotify stopped working because i keep getting the "you can only use spotify for 14-days abroad", But i checked and my account is Premium and is active and the country i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems logging in with Facebook.

Hello, I just tried to log-in with my Facebook account on Spotify. On my mobile, desktop and on my browser i recieve the message "This page isn't working." or "wrong username/password.". I already tried to clear my cache but that did solve the proble...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I just tried to log-in with my Facebook account on Spotify. On my mobile, desktop and on my browser i recieve the message "This page isn't working." or "wrong username/password.". I a...
  • Jordi12345566
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify

No puedo entrar a spotify premium y yo soy el administrador.

• No puedo entrar a spotify premium y yo soy el administrador.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FROM PREMIUM FAMILY, TO FREE ACCOUNT AND BACK

Hello, I am the administor for the premium family account, and I removed a member of the account. He told me his profil changed in a free account. Now I want to add him back to the premium accoint. Will his music library then again be normal, ord wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am the administor for the premium family account, and I removed a member of the account. He told me his profil changed in a free account.    Now I want to add him back t...
  • simonvc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download issues.

Impossibile to download music as a premium user.

• Visitor
  • Impossibile to download music as a premium user.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working

I've been charged two times last month and I got refound half the money.But my premium account is not working,why?

• I've been charged two times last month and I got refound half the money. But my premium account is not working,why?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged twice for months

I have requested that my premium account be closed. I have emailed my request and would appreciate confirmation ASAP. today's date is 04/22/17 @ 7:28 a. m.

• I have requested that my premium account be closed. I have emailed my request and would appreciate confirmation ASAP. today's date is 04/22/17 @ 7:28 a. m.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Boleto

Existe a possibilidade de pagar via boleto a conta para universitários?

• Visitor
  • Existe a possibilidade de pagar via boleto a conta para universitários?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I take my premium accont out of shuttle play mode

For some reason all of my music library's are play my music in shuttle play mode - I am a premium account holder and this should not automatically be happening. Please tell me how to shut this mode off.

• For some reason all of my music library's are play my music in shuttle play mode - I am a premium account holder and this should not automatically be happening.   Please tell me how to shut this...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error finding facebook friends with associated account

Hi, I'm getting an error when I try to use the "find friends" option button in the right sidebar saying "We're sorry but we can't load the friends list" or something similar.I had a free account opened with my facebook account, then I created a new a...

• Hi, I'm getting an error when I try to use the "find friends" option button in the right sidebar saying "We're sorry but we can't load the friends list" or something similar. I had a free account op...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account nd all Playlists are gone because of pressing the Button: "Disconnect from Facebook"

Hello. I think I've made a huge mistake. I was browsing through the settings of Spotify on Windows and then I saw the Button "Disconnect from Facebook". I thought " Yeah cool I can cancel the connection to facebook." After smashing the button, music ...

• Visitor
  • Hello.   I think I've made a huge mistake. I was browsing through the settings of Spotify on Windows and then I saw the Button "Disconnect from Facebook". I thought " Yeah cool I can cancel th...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes