Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How can I delete all of my music on Spotify so I can start over?

I need to delete everything but I don't wanna do it song by song, is there anyway I can delete everything?

• I need to delete everything but I don't wanna do it song by song, is there anyway I can delete everything?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin kod fungerar ej

Jag har köpt ett presentkort värd 300kr, men pin koden fungerar ej. Jag har mailat support, men som svar har jag fått bara en automatisk mail tillbaka! Hoppas att någon kan hjälpa mig här!

• Jag har köpt ett presentkort värd 300kr, men pin koden fungerar ej. Jag har mailat support, men som svar har jag fått bara en automatisk mail tillbaka! Hoppas att någon kan hjälpa mig här!
  • Felicia258
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change Premium subscription

I need to cancel my subscription in premium because i forgot that i used a google account that cannot be open be open . My question is, if i cancel my subscription so there reason for me to worry about paying the 129? Because i'm planning to use othe...

• I need to cancel my subscription in premium because i forgot that i used a google account that cannot be open be open . My question is, if i cancel my subscription so there reason for me to worry abo...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't start my Spotify!!

Today at morning, I opened my Spotify app, as always, to listen some music while my way to school. The problem is, when it opened, it was with the sing up screen and log in, as I had recently downloaded the app. So, I went to the option "Log In" beca...

• Regular
  • Today at morning, I opened my Spotify app, as always, to listen some music while my way to school. The problem is, when it opened, it was with the sing up screen and log in, as I had recently downloa...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution fb and spotify cant login

hello guys first i logged in spotify with facebook 2 years ago or 3 however i had email spotify account settings so lets say this email is X. then 1 years ago i created new spotify account with Y email address. to add profile photo i linked my facebo...

• hello guys  first i logged in spotify with facebook 2 years ago or 3 however i had email spotify account settings so lets say this email is X. then 1 years ago i created new spotify account wit...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listening offline

So when my music is downloaded, is suppose to show a green arrow next to it. Lately is not showing me when my music is being downloaded and shows gray arrows next to some of my songs, but i can still listen to them offline. Shouldnt it be green for m...

• So when my music is downloaded, is suppose to show a green arrow next to it. Lately is not showing me when my music is being downloaded and shows gray arrows next to some of my songs, but i can still...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly picture not changing!

Hello!First off, I wasn't really sure where to post this, I hope it's alright I did it here. If anything I suppose it can be moved to the right spot. Since my Spotify is linked to my Facebook it uses my profile picture as the discover weekly picture....

• Hello! First off, I wasn't really sure where to post this, I hope it's alright I did it here. If anything I suppose it can be moved to the right spot.   Since my Spotify is linked to my Faceb...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New Number. Same account.

So I'm from the Philippines and I've decided to change my number. I pay for Premium through my mobile (Prepaid). I still want to use the same payment method but this time with my new number. What can I do?

• So I'm from the Philippines and I've decided to change my number. I pay for Premium through my mobile (Prepaid). I still want to use the same payment method but this time with my new number. What can...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Receive PIN for mobile payment

I've been using spotify for years now and this is the first time I encountered payment issues. My spotify premium is set to automatically charge to my postpaid bill. This started a few weeks ago and I tried following several workarounds and still get...

• I've been using spotify for years now and this is the first time I encountered payment issues. My spotify premium is set to automatically charge to my postpaid bill. This started a few weeks ago and ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restrict devices - spotify connect

Hi, not sure where to post this.My problem is that everyone on the same WiFi can control the music when I stream to my Sony dn1060 receiver. Is it possible to restrict it somehow to just one device/account? Don't want my friends change the music.

• Hi, not sure where to post this. My problem is that everyone on the same WiFi can control the music when I stream to my Sony dn1060 receiver. Is it possible to restrict it somehow to just one device...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sign me out everywhere

Whenever i try to click the "Sign out Everywhere" button on my account a red box appears in the same place saying "There was a problem. Try again later." there has been someone named NOMOON-PC listening to my spotify and i have no idea who it is but ...

• Whenever i try to click the "Sign out Everywhere" button on my account a red box appears in the same place saying "There was a problem. Try again later." there has been someone named NOMOON-PC listen...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account question

Hello. I have Spotify Premium on my phone and Ipad. When I open spotify on webb it says that i use Spotify free!! I can not find my playlist either. Please someone help / Karin

• Visitor
  • Hello. I have Spotify Premium on my phone and Ipad. When I open spotify on webb it says that i use Spotify free!! I can not find my playlist either.  Please someone help / Karin
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alright so i used spotify with my fb account but now i got disconected and i can't log in back because they said invalid user or pasword error code 3. I changed my fb pasword but nothing, someone help me please

• Regular
  • Alright so i used spotify with my fb account but now i got disconected and i can't log in back because they said invalid user or pasword error code 3. I changed my fb pasword but nothing, someone hel...
  • gremtan1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook log in error

Alright so i've been using this app for 1 week,after i finally managed to log in via facebook.Well i used the up in this morning but know for some reason im no longer connected and when i tried to log in again it said error code 3 username or pasword...

• Regular
  • Alright so i've been using this app for 1 week,after i finally managed to log in via facebook.Well i used the up in this morning but know for some reason im no longer connected and when i tried to lo...
  • gremtan1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New activitioncode

How i get from premium to a free account?I have a new activation code and i don't wont to lose my music listes.

• How i get from premium to a free account? I have a new activation code and i don't wont to lose my music listes.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account deactivated

Hi there, a couple of weeks ago, Spotify took €9,99 of my bankaccount because I have a Premium Account, I didn't had a lot of money so I took the money back.When I eventually got my monthly payment, I made a transaction of €9,99 back to Spotify. I ex...

• Hi there, a couple of weeks ago, Spotify took €9,99 of my bankaccount because I have a Premium Account, I didn't had a lot of money so I took the money back. When I eventually got my monthly payment...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login due to "being abroad" but I'm not abroad

Ok. Let's see if I can explain this coherently. I created a Facebook account that was "located in" Oslo Norway, I however am in Canada. While I was actually in Oslo on vacation tho I created a Spotify account linked to my Facebook account not realizi...

• Ok. Let's see if I can explain this coherently. I created a Facebook account that was "located in" Oslo Norway, I however am in Canada. While I was actually in Oslo on vacation tho I created a Spotif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience!

Hello, Today I received an e-mail from noreply-support@spotify.com.You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience! When I login to my account: Date Registered "yesterday". But I never registered to this message board. What hap...

• Hello,   Today I received an e-mail from noreply-support@spotify.com. You just registered in the community. Welcome to an amazing experience!     When I login to m...
  • StellaX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Can not change the country.in the settings

• Casual Listener
  • Can not change the country.in the settings
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from individual to family account

hi there my daughter has a premium account which she is very protective of! i have recently started a family premium account and obviously its cheaper for her to be part of thati just want to check she wont lose any music and it will be a seamless tr...

• Casual Listener
  • hi there   my daughter has a premium account which she is very protective of!  i have recently started a family premium account and obviously its cheaper for her to be part of that i j...
  • kalvaren
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes