Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Reset my devices

Hi, could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance. Best regardsgospat83

• Visitor
  • Hi,   could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.   Best regards gospat83
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

family subscription

I just recently changed my single account to a family one. I got the links for family members but don't really understand how they can log in and sign in for it. How do they go about getting it on their phone and beginning to download their own music...

• I just recently changed my single account to a family one. I got the links for family members but don't really understand how they can log in and sign in for it. How do they go about getting it on th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family without asking, hacked??

This morning (while I was still asleep) I got a confirmation email saying Welcome to Premium for Family. However, I have a normal Premium account and did not ask for an upgrade to Family.When I went to my account, I also saw 2 invitations waiting for...

• Visitor
  • This morning (while I was still asleep) I got a confirmation email saying Welcome to Premium for Family. However, I have a normal Premium account and did not ask for an upgrade to Family. When I w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

Hello! How can i invite again a family member that has been "banned" from the plan? We recently join the family subscription a week ago and my brother mistyped the postal code when applying to my invitation to the plan and today he received a mail th...

• Hello! How can i invite again a family member that has been "banned" from the plan? We recently join the family subscription a week ago and my brother mistyped the postal code when applying to my inv...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

I signed up for the free trial on my spotify app. I entered my credit card number and it told me welcome to premium, gave me a confirmation number and said I will start getting charged on April 15th. I'm not getting a recept in my email and on my acc...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for the free trial on my spotify app. I entered my credit card number and it told me welcome to premium, gave me a confirmation number and said I will start getting charged on April 15th....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium trouble

I am having trouble adding another member to our premium account! it keeps saying that they are unable to verify the address or its not the same as the account holder. can someone please assist me?

• I am having trouble adding another member to our premium account! it keeps saying that they are unable to verify the address or its not the same as the account holder. can someone please assist me?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find account that I have premium on

I had accidentally signed up for two accounts, on accident, one which I did a free trial on. The free trial is over, and is charging my card, however, for the life of me I cannot figure out the username or password. Is there a way to cancel it via cr...

• I had accidentally signed up for two accounts, on accident, one which I did a free trial on. The free trial is over, and is charging my card, however, for the life of me I cannot figure out the usern...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts and trying to get password

I have a premium account that I lost the password too. So I set up another account to the same email as the first. Now when I request a new password for the first account it doesn't send the form. How do I get back into my first account?

• I have a premium account that I lost the password too. So I set up another account to the same email as the first. Now when I request a new password for the first account it doesn't send the form. Ho...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still paying for another account

When i first joined spotify, i paid the monthly fee. In october i joined premium for family and that payment comes from my mums account. Im still paying the $9.99 per month from my own account and cant find how to cancel this. When i look up account ...

• When i first joined spotify, i paid the monthly fee. In october i joined premium for family and that payment comes from my mums account. Im still paying the $9.99 per month from my own account and ca...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account lost

yesterday i was forced to reset my spotify password because i somehow got logged off, after resdeting it, i found out that my playlists are all gone and my premium subriscription changed to free. any help? thanks

• yesterday i was forced to reset my spotify password because i somehow got logged off, after resdeting it, i found out that my playlists are all gone and my premium subriscription changed to free. any...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium subscription is not working and I was charged 3 times

Hi am new to spotify and I subscribed to the premium subscription which charges me monthly. I entered my card information and clicked enter. It stated it would give me a receipt information in my email but I never got it. Also my account info receipt...

• Visitor
  • Hi am new to spotify and I subscribed to the premium subscription which charges me monthly. I entered my card information and clicked enter. It stated it would give me a receipt information in my ema...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium

Basically I forgot that it is end of month for my premium. I got charged even though I do not use it spotify anymore. Is there any way to get my money back?

• Basically I forgot that it is end of month for my premium. I got charged even though I do not use it spotify anymore. Is there any way to get my money back?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation code

Hey, I started a family premium account even though I already had premium for myself. My siblings are asking for an invitation code, I don't know where to find the code. Also it's charging me for my normal premium as well as family, even though I'm p...

• Hey, I started a family premium account even though I already had premium for myself. My siblings are asking for an invitation code, I don't know where to find the code. Also it's charging me for my ...
  • DarkPanda98
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I cancelled but i got charged

Hello, i cancelled my 3 months of premium for 0.99€ like a few days before it ended so i wouldnt get charged for a normal premium, but i still got charged, how do i get my money back if its possible?

• Regular
  • Hello, i cancelled my 3 months of premium for 0.99€ like a few days before it ended so i wouldnt get charged for a normal premium, but i still got charged, how do i get my money back if its possible?
  • Rugilyytee
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry, couldn't find that.

I have had a FREE account for a long time. Now, when I attempt to connect using the URL that has worked previously I get"Sorry, couldn't find that." I have cleared my history and deleted all spotify cookies with the same results and tried to log in o...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a FREE account for a long time.  Now, when I attempt to connect using the URL that has worked previously I get "Sorry, couldn't find that."   I have cleared my history and del...
  • rmtan22
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to View All Playlist

Hello, i lost my playlist from other account.. I made another account so i could listen to Spotify in the garage without knocking anyone else offline. when i tried to log back in it won't show any playlist. I logged everyone out. How do i find out my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i lost my playlist from other account.. I made another account so i could listen to Spotify in the garage without knocking anyone else offline. when i tried to log back in it won't show any pl...
  • BADMOONRIZZEN
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription didn't rebuy itself?

Good day. Today, I noticed that for whatever reason, my Spotify subscription seems to have canceled itself, even though it worked around 5 hours ago. Any Ideas on why this is?

• Casual Listener
  • Good day.   Today, I noticed that for whatever reason, my Spotify subscription seems to have canceled itself, even though it worked around 5 hours ago.   Any Ideas on why this is?
  • Deathclaw99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is askig me for info. that i dont have

I got a family subscription but i cant invite to no one to my subscription because spotify asks for things that i don't have and that the hadn't ever asked me for.Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • I got a family subscription but i cant invite to no one to my subscription because spotify asks for things that i don't have and that the hadn't ever asked me for. Please help me...
  • arimanzano70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Every playlist deleted - new songs played placed into new playlist ???

HiI'm requiring some major help from Spotify please.I've had Spotify for many years now and built up a collection of playlists. One of the main playlists which has around 135 people following it was called: "1300 + of the best tunes to listen to" (By...

• Regular
  • Hi I'm requiring some major help from Spotify please. I've had Spotify for many years now and built up a collection of playlists. One of the main playlists which has around 135 people following it ...
  • joannechris
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change my credit card and country issue

Hello! I have trouble logging in my account. It says "enjoting your trip? If you want to listen more than 14 days abroad change your country". I tried to change my country (from Argentina to Colombia) in "edit profile" but it wont let me. By the way,...

• Hello! I have trouble logging in my account. It says "enjoting your trip? If you want to listen more than 14 days abroad change your country". I tried to change my country (from Argentina to Colombia...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes