Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't log in or change password

Hey, i can't log in or change password for my main account now becuz i used an email that i dont know the password for. Can this be fixed?

• Hey, i can't log in or change password for my main account now becuz i used an email that i dont know the password for. Can this be fixed?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in or change password

I am recieving the link to chang my password...but the form to change password each time has expired and wont change the password due to this error. (have tried the change password link over 3 times)

• I am recieving the link to chang my password...but the form to change password each time has expired and wont change the password due to this error. (have tried the change password link over 3 times)
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Code not valid? What can i do?

Har köpt ett presentkort card No.*************** med pin ***************får felmeddelande hela tiden om att kortet inte går att registrera Kortet köpt i SverigeMed vänlig hälsningKlaus Schüffler******* *************

• Har köpt ett presentkort card No.*************** med pin *************** får felmeddelande hela tiden om att kortet inte går att registrera Kortet köpt i Sverige Med vänlig hälsning Klaus S...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hey

i cancelled my account along time ago and my log in says its not even a account but i realized i am still being charged and i have no idea how to stop it!! help!!!

• i cancelled my account along time ago and my log in says its not even a account but i realized i am still being charged and i have no idea how to stop it!! help!!!
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio stations

Why do i have problems going onto your radio stations. I keep getting the message "this radio station can not be started"

• Regular
  • Why do i have problems going onto your radio stations. I keep getting the message "this radio station can not be started"
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help loging in recent accout, not old account

my wife made a new account for us with card, instead of my old account. And if I use my old account I get charged, but on the 7th of January the other account got paid.. I had the username and password saved on my old phone but it went out so I can't...

• my wife made a new account for us with card, instead of my old account. And if I use my old account I get charged, but on the 7th of January the other account got paid.. I had the username and passwo...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someones has hacked my account.

Hi, First I stared noticing that there were songs I didn´t listen. Then my profile picture changed. And then I had to compete with different "devices" (phones) to use my account. I´ve always use my FB as login. I changed de FB password and "kicked ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   First I stared noticing that there were songs I didn´t  listen. Then my profile picture changed. And then I had to compete with different "devices" (phones) to use my account. &nbs...
  • ygitman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - when children are under 13

I've been thinking of upgrading from Premium to Family to allow my children to have their own music. 2 questions: 1) the kids are 6 & 9 - will I be able to set them up with them being under 13?2) are there parental controls to prevent the play of "ex...

• I've been thinking of upgrading from Premium to Family to allow my children to have their own music. 2 questions:   1) the kids are 6 & 9 - will I be able to set them up with them being un...
  • jhanawald
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Account was deleted.

I was suddenly unable to log into my premium account. I have made a new one now, but my old playlists are gone.Is there anyway to get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • I was suddenly unable to log into my premium account. I have made a new one now, but my old playlists are gone. Is there anyway to get them back?
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discounts for College Students

Hi, I recently just made a subscription with a 6 month gift card for Spotify premium, but never figured out how to log in as a college student. Is there any way I could log in now and still get the discount with this new premium account? If so how?Th...

• Hi, I recently just made a subscription with a 6 month gift card for Spotify premium, but never figured out how to log in as a college student. Is there any way I could log in now and still get the d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pausing because it is being used somewhere else...

Hi, I keep getting the error of this spotify account is being used somewhere else, I have both reset my password and used the log out of all other devices feature. I have also recently use my spotify account in a sonos player, would this be an issue ...

• Hi,    I keep getting the error of this spotify account is being used somewhere else, I have both reset my password and used the log out of all other devices feature.  I have also re...
  • steph_holly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listen aboard

So I am from Mexico and my brother recently got the Family premium plan. I am out of the country and I can't log in my account because I think I have to change my location but Premium won't work if I do that. Any ideas?

• So I am from Mexico and my brother recently got the Family premium plan. I am out of the country and I can't log in my account because I think I have to change my location but Premium won't work if I...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double payment after moving to Family subscription

After creating family suscription, one of the family members who already had premium subscription has been charged for January 2017. That meens that he have payed for January 2017 even though it is moved to the family subscription before January 2017...

• After creating family suscription, one of the family members who already had premium subscription has been charged for January 2017. That meens that he have payed for January 2017 even...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Receiving Discover Weekly After 3 Weeks?

I am having the same problem except I am a subscriber to the family plan. My husband has received his DW and I haven't. Not sure what the issue is. I have been on the lookout for it since I signed up due to all of the hype about it and have checked e...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having the same problem except I am a subscriber to the family plan. My husband has received his DW and I haven't. Not sure what the issue is. I have been on the lookout for it since I signed up...
  • lordlyleech
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not allow premium

I keep trying to pay with my debit card and I know I have money but it will not let me pay. It just says account invalid when it isn't. I've also tried to use other forms of payment and it didn't work either. Help me please?

• I keep trying to pay with my debit card and I know I have money but it will not let me pay. It just says account invalid when it isn't. I've also tried to use other forms of payment and it didn't wor...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Hey ive got a problem. I had an acoount with premium on spotify and today my facebook got blocked. My spotify account was connected with facebook but not with email adress. My premium was for 3 months. I dont know what to do. The premium is still act...

• Hey ive got a problem. I had an acoount with premium on spotify and today my facebook got blocked. My spotify account was connected with facebook but not with email adress. My premium was for 3 month...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i can't login in

HI i was using my fb account to login spotify but last week i deactivated my fb accountknow i can't login in to spotify. now i try to sign up in spotify with the email it say email is alright used and if i go to login and forgot my password it say (i...

• HI i was using my fb account to login spotify but last week i deactivated my fb account know i can't login in to spotify. now i try to sign up in spotify with the email it say email is alright used ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Premium is Gone

Hey, my Premium Spotify Account became Free Member, I don't know how this happen. I also tried to re-login but it did not solve the problem. I bought Premium Spotify Account for 0,99 Turkish Liras for 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Hey, my Premium Spotify Account became Free Member, I don't know how this happen. I also tried to re-login but it did not solve the problem. I bought Premium Spotify Account for 0,99 Turkish Liras fo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! switching from individual Sprint Spotify accounts to Family plan

I have Spotify Premium and two of my kids living at home have Premium. we all have accounts through Sprint. I would like to switch to the Family plan but when trying to switch the Web site said to contact customer care because our subscriptions are t...

• I have Spotify Premium and two of my kids living at home have Premium. we all have accounts through Sprint. I would like to switch to the Family plan but when trying to switch the Web site said to co...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes