Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

Hello, my band Mutual Friends recently uploaded our new album "Instant Gratification" to Spotify. However, there is another artist named Mutual Friends on Spotify and our album was placed on their artist page alongside all of their other albums. Woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my band Mutual Friends recently uploaded our new album "Instant Gratification" to Spotify. However, there is another artist named Mutual Friends on Spotify and our album was placed on their ar...
  • kevinscoma
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy Premium

I made the payment but the premium was not activated.

• Casual Listener
  • I made the payment but the premium was not activated.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3 maanden 0.99 cent

Heey, Ik had voor mijn moeder 2 weken terug voor 0.99 cent 3 maanden premium gekocht.Dat wilde ik daarna ook voor mezelf , ik had nog 0.99 cent op PayPal over. Dat probeerde ik maar steeds als ik op betalen klikte ging die laden en werd ik zonder mel...

• Casual Listener
  • Heey,   Ik had voor mijn moeder 2 weken terug voor 0.99 cent 3 maanden premium gekocht. Dat wilde ik daarna ook voor mezelf , ik had nog 0.99 cent op PayPal over. Dat probeerde ik maar steeds...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

olvide mi uauario y contraseña

Hola Temo que realice algo mal al crear la cuenta lo hice por correo electronico y ahora no cuento con nigun dato para inocial la secion y me di de alta en premiun no ae ai me puedan ayudar en que pudo hacer

• Hola Temo que realice algo mal al crear la cuenta lo hice por correo electronico y ahora no cuento con nigun dato para inocial la secion y me di de alta en premiun no ae ai me puedan ayudar en qu...
  • andrechinhz001
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I forgot my email to log in or cancel my account

I forgot the email I used for Spotify and I don't want to be paying for premium if I can't log in. I want to know what email I used or cancel the accout that has premium

• I forgot the email I used for Spotify and I don't want to be paying for premium if I can't log in. I want to know what email I used or cancel the accout that has premium
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! There is a single and an EP on my page that I did not create.

There is a single I just released and a full album on my page that are supposed to be there. However, a couple different content creators' music has shown up on my page. I had the page first with my followers before they joined. Album that doesn't be...

• There is a single I just released and a full album on my page that are supposed to be there. However, a couple different content creators' music has shown up on my page. I had the page first with my ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got an email saying "your student discount for Spotify Premium expires in a few days"...

..."If you’re still a student, hit the button below to extend your discount for another year. Sweet." I hit the button and it just takes me to the Spotify homepage. When I look at my account it says I am due to pay the premium price at my next paymen...

• Casual Listener
  • ..."If you’re still a student, hit the button below to extend your discount for another year. Sweet."   I hit the button and it just takes me to the Spotify homepage. When I look at my account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change country in settings?

Hello forum,i have the problem that i moved from switzerland to croatia for a couple of years so i wanted to change my settings because without premium im only allowed to use the spotify 14 days in foreign countries.But when i go on my settins to cha...

• Hello forum, i have the problem that i moved from switzerland to croatia for a couple of years so i wanted to change my settings because without premium im only allowed to use the spotify 14 days in...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen to songs in Hong Kong while I'm in Canada?

I would like to listens to songs from Hong Kong when I'm subscribing in Canada. I realized that my family and I have different search list. How can I have more options on Hk pop?

• I would like to listens to songs from Hong Kong when I'm subscribing in Canada. I realized that my family and I have different search list. How can I have more options on Hk pop?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visa Galicia

Hi here in Argentina there's an offer to have spotify premium free for 6 months if you pay with your Visa from Galicia Bank. I did so but my account says that from March 24th I'll be charged with the total amount of the premium account and I suscribe...

• Hi here in Argentina there's an offer to have spotify premium free for 6 months if you pay with your Visa from Galicia Bank. I did so but my account says that from March 24th I'll be charged wit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not letting me purchase spotify premium

I am trying get Spotify Premium with a free 30 day trial, and for the last week or so I have tried purchasing it, putting all my card details in correctly, but all it comes up with is... •Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day....

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying get Spotify Premium with a free 30 day trial, and for the last week or so I have tried purchasing it, putting all my card details in correctly, but all it comes up with is... •Oops, see...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my Username

How can I change my username? I'm a premium account holder. Thank you. 

• Casual Listener
  • How can I change my username? I'm a premium account holder. Thank you. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify family

i've invited someone to joint spotify family and it sent the email with an acceptance code. for whatever reason i cant get it to the place where this is accepted and the other person can get started. will someone please help.

• i've invited someone to joint spotify family and it sent the email with an acceptance code. for whatever reason i cant get it to the place where this is accepted and the other person can get started....
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not downloading

Hey!I recently had to update my credit card details which I have done however it's giving my the free version instead of the premiumversion. If you could help out?Thanks!

• Hey! I recently had to update my credit card details which I have done however it's giving my the free version instead of the premium version. If you could help out? Thanks!
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I'm free member. Well, I am a premium member..

Spotify web says I'm free member. However, I am Premium member and I am using it without problem.. " Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium. " Not rea...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify web says I'm free member. However, I am Premium member and I am using it without problem..   " Subscription status You are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most ou...
  • SammyG11
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot locate premium account

Hi there,i signed up for spotify premium quite a while ago on an android phone and used the app quite frequently until i got rid of that phone. i didnt use or log onto spotify for about 2 months, until i tried logging on from a computer, where all of...

• Hi there, i signed up for spotify premium quite a while ago on an android phone and used the app quite frequently until i got rid of that phone. i didnt use or log onto spotify for about 2 months, u...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not activating

I recently purchased Spotify Premium through the settings app on my iPhone, but it is not registering in my account. My desktop says I have a free membership along with my phone; even after deleting the app and signing out and back in. Any help would...

• I recently purchased Spotify Premium through the settings app on my iPhone, but it is not registering in my account. My desktop says I have a free membership along with my phone; even after deleting ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Change Payment Method - Defaults to Student Discount

I currently have a regular premium subscription and am trying to change my account information. However, when I go to change the payment method, I am automatically sent to the student discount payment method page but I can't even register for this be...

• I currently have a regular premium subscription and am trying to change my account information. However, when I go to change the payment method, I am automatically sent to the student discount paymen...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes