Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Logging in

I can't log into my account and I want to cancel my membership there are no numbers to contact Spotify and when I click help I get sent to this site. Any solutions?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log into my account and I want to cancel my membership there are no numbers to contact Spotify and when I click help I get sent to this site. Any solutions?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed after removal of premium subscription

Hi, I cancelled my subscription to the premium service of spotify around 2 or more weeks ago. I have done this only to find out that today, I have been charged by Spotify for the use of the premium service which I had CANCELLED. Why has this occured?

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription to the premium service of spotify around 2 or more weeks ago. I have done this only to find out that today, I have been charged by Spotify for the use of the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account!

I forgot the password of my spotify account and also the password of the mail adress that i used to create a spotify account. Is there any way that i could recover my spotify account

• I forgot the password of my spotify account and also the password of the mail adress that i used to create a spotify account. Is there any way that i could recover my spotify account
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem of the profile photo

I've logged in my spotify account via Facebook,My previous profile photo of Facebook was ugly and I've changed it to a new one.However, after I've changed it for 3days,the profile photo of it still keeps the same one,it doesn't updates.How to change ...

• Visitor
  • I've logged in my spotify account via Facebook, My previous profile photo of Facebook was ugly and I've changed it to a new one. However, after I've changed it for 3days,the profile photo of it sti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disseminate

I pay for every month , why still have disseminate during playing music , can you help me , many thanks

• I pay for every month , why still have disseminate during playing music , can you help me , many thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped was badly excecuted

I am really disappointed in your Wrapped-thing for 2016. I enjoyed last years statistics so much and shared and compared it with my friends, which was a great way to start discussions about and discovering new music. I had been looking forward to my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am really disappointed in your Wrapped-thing for 2016. I enjoyed last years statistics so much and shared and compared it with my friends, which was a great way to start discussions about...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Doesn't accept code

I've bought a gift card for 10€ yesterday.And I'm Germany and there's a electronic shop called 'Conrad'. I bought it from this shop. The code got activated.But it still gets denied and the actual message says 'Dieser Premium-Code ist leider nicht gül...

• Casual Listener
  • I've bought a gift card for 10€ yesterday. And I'm Germany and there's a electronic shop called 'Conrad'. I bought it from this shop. The code got activated. But it still gets denied and the actual...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family main account permissions

Am I able to delete one of the accounts of my family so that another member of my family can join the abo?

• Am I able to delete one of the accounts of my family so that another member of my family can join the abo?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(SOLVED) Help: Wrong Email & No Password

I logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop but I'm still logged in on the web browser. I tried logging into my account on my phone and laptop but I haven't been successful. I went onto my account on the web browser and I noticed that t...

• Visitor
  • I logged out of my Spotify account on my phone and laptop but I'm still logged in on the web browser. I tried logging into my account on my phone and laptop but I haven't been successful. I went onto...
  • merritt24
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access my country's spotify page

I am in Sweden and I'm trying to get to the Swedish spotify page. Should be automatic, right? Well it isn't. When I click on the spotify link on google or type in spotity.com or spotify.se I just get to the Spanish site and the chrome asks me if I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in Sweden and I'm trying to get to the Swedish spotify page. Should be automatic, right? Well it isn't. When I click on the spotify link on google or type in spotity.com or spotify.se I jus...
  • swardhagen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can only play one song using Spotify Connect

Hi, I have been having a problem for some time now with Spotify Connect. I can only ever play one song from a playlist and then the system stops streaming. I have to disconnect and reconnect to the device to get it to play again - but it still only p...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have been having a problem for some time now with Spotify Connect.  I can only ever play one song from a playlist and then the system stops streaming.  I have to disconnect a...
  • dbeltrami
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with paypal

Whenever I want to get a premium account and choose to pay with PayPal, I log in with my PayPal account and comfirm the payment, I get back to the "Choose a payment method" page. I don't have money on my PayPal but it normally gets automaticly transv...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I want to get a premium account and choose to pay with PayPal, I log in with my PayPal account and comfirm the payment, I get back to the "Choose a payment method" page. I don't have money o...
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

My daughter created two Spotify accounts and she forgot her email,username and password and now I'm getting charged for both of her accounts

• My daughter created two Spotify accounts and she forgot her email,username and password and now I'm getting charged for both of her accounts
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm loosing my spotify

I want to pay my Spotify plan tomarrow but it says that Iam gonna loose it today what can i do to extend my time to pay until tomorrow? please, Thanks.

• Visitor
  • I want to pay my Spotify plan tomarrow but it says that Iam gonna loose it today what can i do to extend my time to pay until tomorrow? please, Thanks.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda

Pertenezco a una cuenta familiar premium y ya no , que pasó

• Pertenezco a una cuenta familiar premium y ya no , que pasó
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted account, can i still save my playlists?

Hello there,For some reason our spotify account must be deleted due to bugs. And i have layed down so much time and effort creating my playlists.Is there anyway that those playlists can be saved or restored when i open my new account?

• Hello there, For some reason our spotify account must be deleted due to bugs. And i have layed down so much time and effort creating my playlists. Is there anyway that those playlists can be save...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family Issues

Hi, My SO was taken off my Spotify Family Subscription, even after she verified our address. Appreciate your assistance resolving this. Thanks, Josh

• Hi,   My SO was taken off my Spotify Family Subscription, even after she verified our address.   Appreciate your assistance resolving this.   Thanks,   Josh
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family for mobile phone

Hey Guys,I have spotify family since 2 days now. The problem is, on the computer i have spotify premium now but on my mobile phone (huawei), premium isn not activated and i dont know how to change that. I tried to log of and on but still nothing...I ...

• Hey Guys, I have spotify family since 2 days now. The problem is, on the computer i have spotify premium now but on my mobile phone (huawei), premium isn not activated and i dont know how to chang...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unsubscribe spotify when linked through Facebook

How do I get rid of Spotify I have it linked on my Facebook I need to take it off asap. How do I do it

• How do I get rid of Spotify I have it linked on my Facebook I need to take it off asap. How do I do it
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes