Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 928 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook has been deleted and now I can delete the Spotify account linked to it.

I have completely deleted my facebook account so I can't reactivate it and I forgot that I had a Spotify linked to that account and I want to delete that spotify so that I can use the email. I can't delete the account because I can't access my facebo...

• I have completely deleted my facebook account so I can't reactivate it and I forgot that I had a Spotify linked to that account and I want to delete that spotify so that I can use the email. I can't ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help please

I want to merge my two accounts, both of them is connected to my Facebook account, the first one is Premium trial) and the second in free service. How can I do it? and can I choose which username I use after merging? Can I still use Premium trial aft...

• I want to merge my two accounts, both of them is connected to my Facebook account, the first one is Premium trial) and the second in free service. How can I do it? and can I choose which username I u...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problème avec mon compte premium

Bonjour à tous !Alor mon soucis est que j'avais un compte premium, qui fonctionnait très bien. Je prend ma voiture je mets Spotify et je fais mon trajet niquel, je vais pour repartir, donc je veux remettre spotify et la je n'etais plus connectée, why...

• Bonjour à tous ! Alor mon soucis est que j'avais un compte premium, qui fonctionnait très bien. Je prend ma voiture je mets Spotify et je fais mon trajet niquel, je vais pour repartir, donc je veux ...
  • JulienFayat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify uk annual membership

Hi I'm possibly going to be going to australia next year for a year I currently live in the uk and I'm paying the monthly premium rate of 9.99 per month. Is there anyway of paying a whole year before I go to australia and not have the monthly payment...

• Hi I'm possibly going to be going to australia next year for a year I currently live in the uk and I'm paying the monthly premium rate of 9.99 per month. Is there anyway of paying a whole year before...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rechoose PayPal

Hey I'm having a student Premium account at the moment and it soon ends so I want to extend this but somehoe I can't choose PayPal as paying method even though this is the way i payed my first year.Can anyone help?

• Hey I'm having a student Premium account at the moment and it soon ends so I want to extend this but somehoe I can't choose PayPal as paying method even though this is the way i payed my first year. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The offer of Spotify( Premium of 3 months)

Hi, I would want to know when is going the finish the offer of the three months of Spotify Premium IN PERU. Please tell me.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would want to know when is going the finish the offer of the three months of Spotify Premium IN PERU. Please tell me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not subscribed to premium after paying

Excuse me, I already paid for 3 month premium subscriptions but my account is still not upgraded. What should i do then ?

• Casual Listener
  • Excuse me, I already paid for 3 month premium subscriptions but my account is still not upgraded. What should i do then ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists

Ok it's a bit complicated. I wanted my mom to try Spotify to see if we wanted to do the family plan. Im no technology whizz but she is definitely impaired when it comes to anything tot her than picking up the phone or checking an email. So I wanted t...

• Ok it's a bit complicated. I wanted my mom to try Spotify to see if we wanted to do the family plan. Im no technology whizz but she is definitely impaired when it comes to anything tot her than picki...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesnt let me log back in

I accidentally logged out of my Spotify account, and every time I log back in it gives me a new account. I'm unable to recover my own account!

• I accidentally logged out of my Spotify account, and every time I log back in it gives me a new account. I'm unable to recover my own account!
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription paid, Facebook deleted, so I can't recover my account!!!

My subscription is up to date. I just paid. But I also just deleted my Facebook account I had used to log into my Spotify account. So now I can't access my Spotify subscription, account, music or any of the playlists I've spent years building. This s...

• My subscription is up to date. I just paid. But I also just deleted my Facebook account I had used to log into my Spotify account. So now I can't access my Spotify subscription, account, music or any...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up an account for my website

Hello! I run a music website along the lines of Pitchfork or Consequence of Sound or something like that. I wonder how I can set up an offical account for my brand? Thanks! Jamie

• Hello!   I run a music website along the lines of Pitchfork or Consequence of Sound or something like that.   I wonder how I can set up an offical account for my brand?   Thanks!...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Combining accounts

I set up an account on Spotify some years ago and connected it to Facebook apparently. For the past couple years I've been using Spotify through a different e-mail address. I just realized today I can't connect to Facebook because the old account is ...

• I set up an account on Spotify some years ago and connected it to Facebook  apparently. For the past couple years I've been using Spotify through a different e-mail address. I just realized toda...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting charged even though I'm on a free trial.

Hey community!Can anyone tell me why i am being charged £9.99 a month even though I'm supposed to be on a free trial?I have gone to my subscription page and it says i am not on any monthly paying deal yet,i also never get emails from Spotify each tim...

• Visitor
  • Hey community! Can anyone tell me why i am being charged £9.99 a month even though I'm supposed to be on a free trial? I have gone to my subscription page and it says i am not on any monthly paying...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

*HELP* Will Cancelling Subcription End Trial Early?

I paid $1 for a 3 month Premium trial. In case I forget, I want to cancel the auto-payment so my payment isn't continued after the 3 month period.If I cancel my subscription now, will it end my trial as a premium user prematurely?

• Visitor
  • I paid $1 for a 3 month Premium trial. In case I forget, I want to cancel the auto-payment so my payment isn't continued after the 3 month period. If I cancel my subscription now, will it end my t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade to premium?

I tried the 7 day free trial, and loved it, so i decided i am going to pay for it, but now there is a special for 3/mo $.99, but when I enter my card number, and accept, it tells me that I have already accepted a special offer. And I can't find a sin...

• I tried the 7 day free trial, and loved it, so i decided i am going to pay for it, but now there is a special for 3/mo $.99, but when I enter my card number, and accept, it tells me that I have alrea...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will the songs that are downloaded stay even the trial is over?

Yesterday I found this app called Spotify. It was a great app but I want to listen to music even there's no wifi, so I found this thingy 7 days Premium Trail. I clicked that thing and BOOM I download every song that I like but what if the trial is ov...

• Regular
  •  Yesterday I found this app called Spotify. It was a great app but I want to listen to music even there's no wifi, so I found this thingy 7 days Premium Trail. I clicked that thing and BOOM I do...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What day will I be charged for my account?

My spotify is due to renew on the 10th of this Month(Saturday), does that mean they will put the hold on my for $9.99 on the day before(the 9th) or will they hold off until the 10th to charge my account?

• My spotify is due to renew on the 10th of this Month(Saturday), does that mean they will put the hold on my for $9.99 on the day before(the 9th) or will they hold off until the 10th to charge my acco...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant't use FREE premium account by Rogers

I am a customer of Rogers and it offers me a 2-year subscription to Spotify Premium. I am unable to access the premium account and I had to enter my credit card information to access it over the holidays. How do I get my free 2-year subscription that...

• I am a customer of Rogers and it offers me a 2-year subscription to Spotify Premium. I am unable to access the premium account and I had to enter my credit card information to access it over the holi...
  • aschelew
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Philippines

Is Spotify now available for use in the Philippines? I currently have a premium subscription and will be moving back to the Philippines.

• Is Spotify now available for use in the Philippines? I currently have a premium subscription and will be moving back to the Philippines.
  • smileykylie26
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes