Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Have premium on other devices, but won't get it up on new iphone

Hi, i have a new iphone and want to continue to listen to spotify. I have used it on my old phone and my ipad without any problems. i have a premium membership for about 10 EUR a month and the fee has been charges from my kreditcard.whenever i logg i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i have a new iphone and want to continue to listen to spotify. I have used it on my old phone and my ipad without any problems. i have a premium membership for about 10 EUR a month and t...
  • eigenbergs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

For months being charged both for Premium and Premium for Family

My concern is spotify is chargin me twice. I was a Premium subscriber being charged at Php129 per month and then an offer came in for an upgrade to Premium for Family and the monthly charge would only increase to Php194 a month. Thsi double charging ...

• Casual Listener
  • My concern is spotify is chargin me twice. I was a Premium subscriber being charged at Php129 per month and then an offer came in for an upgrade to Premium for Family and the monthly charge would onl...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Set a password for your devices

Hi, I get this error after saving the password. Can you tell me what's wrong, or should the page have more info regarding the error? Error message

2016-11-09.png
  • Hi,   I get this error after saving the password.   Can you tell me what's wrong, or should the page have more info regarding the error?   Error message
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access premium account

I have been paying for premium for three months now but am in able to access my premium account on my phone or computer as years ago I had made a free account and it is not registering that my account has been updated.. In the app and on my computer ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for premium for three months now but am in able to access my premium account on my phone or computer as years ago I had made a free account and it is not registering that my accoun...
  • Oliviamarie2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Username on Spotify

Can spotify please update their settings? I made my account without a facebook, and even though my account is linked to my facebook my username is still a bunch of numbers and I want to change them. People cant search for me in the search bar using m...

• Visitor
  • Can spotify please update their settings? I made my account without a facebook, and even though my account is linked to my facebook my username is still a bunch of numbers and I want to change them. ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed Twice this month?

Hi there, I am not sure who to speak to, but my account has been charged twiced this month for my premium subscription. Is there any way I can be connected to a Spotify Representative to look at my account details? Additionally, I only have one accou...

• Hi there,   I am not sure who to speak to, but my account has been charged twiced this month for my premium subscription.   Is there any way I can be connected to a Spotify Representati...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Don't want to be linked to Facebook anymore

Is there a way to change my settings so that I have a user name and password rather than using Facebook to login? I want to deactivate my Facebook for a while but I can use my Spotify if I do that.

• Is there a way to change my settings so that I have a user name and password rather than using Facebook to login? I want to deactivate my Facebook for a while but I can use my Spotify if I do that.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting charged for no reason

Hello I have checked all my acc I don't have premium on either. But I am still charged 10/month? If so can you tell me which acc is causing this???

• Hello I have checked all my acc I don't have premium on either. But I am still charged 10/month? If so can you tell me which acc is causing this???
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong payment

I made payment on last Saturday for family premium membership, then i could not invite my family. It gave me error to manage family member you shoul have to be pay,then i made a payment again. I paid for one family membership two times. I check accou...

• I made payment on last Saturday for family premium membership, then i could not invite my family. It gave me error to manage family member you shoul have to be pay,then i made a payment again. I paid...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Down for Maintenance

How long is the website usually down for maintenance?

• How long is the website usually down for maintenance?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment through Vodafone generated an issue: I lost my Premium account

According to my provider the monthly subscription to Spotify premium has been correctly paid (as for the last 12 months now).I have tried to follow the FAQs thus reinstalled Spotify and cleaned the cache but still cannot switch to Premium unless I pa...

• According to my provider the monthly subscription to Spotify premium has been correctly paid (as for the last 12 months now). I have tried to follow the FAQs thus reinstalled Spotify and cleaned the...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium - Payment

I orderer Spotify Premium and I cancelled it at the same day. So will I be charged to pay the whole price?

• Casual Listener
  • I orderer Spotify Premium and I cancelled it at the same day. So will I be charged to pay the whole price? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my Country?

Hi there, I'm an American university student, and last semester I studied abroad in Italy. Halfway through my stay in the country, my spotify stopped working and told me I had to update to the premium pricing for Italian residents because they did no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    I'm an American university student, and last semester I studied abroad in Italy. Halfway through my stay in the country, my spotify stopped working and told me I had to updat...
  • sannasharp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly hasn't updated since October 3rd

Hello, I seem to have a problem with my discover weekly, it hasn't updated since the 3rd of October !I tried to unfollow the playlist, log out, delete the storage and user folder, uninstalled the app on my phone and installed it again and nothing has...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I seem to have a problem with my discover weekly, it hasn't updated since the 3rd of October ! I tried to unfollow the playlist, log out, delete the storage and user folder, uninstalled the a...
  • Morggy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Atualizei o android e minha conta perdeu a premium

Atualizei o android e minha conta do spotify perdeu a premium, mesmo com todas as contas em dia. Já tentei relogar a conta, reiniciei o celular, tentei adquirir outra premium, nada deu certo. O que fazer? Estou sendo cobrado sem ter a conta premium.

• Atualizei o android e minha conta do spotify perdeu a premium, mesmo com todas as contas em dia. Já tentei relogar a conta, reiniciei o celular, tentei adquirir outra premium, nada deu certo. O que f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

My account got hacked and switched to a familiy account without my knowledge or consent for two months. I noticed it when I saw the increased monthly subscription on my credit card receipt.I also found my login information (email and pass) on the fir...

• Visitor
  • My account got hacked and switched to a familiy account without my knowledge or consent for two months. I noticed it when I saw the increased monthly subscription on my credit card receipt. I also...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mudei de conta

Seguinte galera, ontem eu exclui meu facebook, e minha conta premium estava logada lá, e gostaria de saber se existe um meio de botar aquela premium pro meu novo Facebook, alguem poderia me ajudar? Obrigado

• Casual Listener
  • Seguinte galera, ontem eu exclui meu facebook, e minha conta premium estava logada lá, e gostaria de saber se existe um meio de botar aquela premium pro meu novo Facebook, alguem poderia me ajudar? O...
  • Marcelom98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desvincular facebook

Hola, deseo desvincular o eliminar mi antigua cuenta de spotify de facebook y vincularla a mi nueva cuenta de premium. AYUDA!!!! ya consulte en el foro y no encuentro solucion.

• Hola, deseo desvincular o eliminar mi antigua cuenta de spotify de facebook y vincularla a mi nueva cuenta de premium.    AYUDA!!!! ya consulte en el foro y no encuentro solucion.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Veio um cobrança que eu não entendi

Tentei colocar a minha conta como premium familiar, quando efetuei o pagamento com o cartão a página travou. Foi cobrado 10 reais da minha conta, entretanto não obtive a conta premium. Por favor corrijam isso, hoje foi a minha primeira vez usando o s...

• Tentei colocar a minha conta como premium familiar, quando efetuei o pagamento com o cartão a página travou. Foi cobrado 10 reais da minha conta, entretanto não obtive a conta premium. Por favor corr...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes