Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Entertainment pack

Hi I am a spotfy premium member but I have just joined Vodafone and now I am entitled to Spofity premium for free (for 12 months) I have activated this through vodafone but I am still being charged £9.99?

• Hi   I am a spotfy premium member but I have just joined Vodafone and now I am entitled to Spofity premium for free (for 12 months) I have activated this through vodafone but I am still being ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Live in country with foreign banking

Hi there, I am from the UK, however I live in Spain. I have all my banking in the UK and do not have a Spanish Bank account. I tried to upgrade to premium but I get this message "It looks like you're using a card issued in United Kingdom.Your Spotify...

• Hi there,   I am from the UK, however I live in Spain.  I have all my banking in the UK and do not have a Spanish Bank account.  I tried to upgrade to premium but I get this message&...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Reapply For Student Discount

Hi there, I am currently now in my third of university (UK) and Spotify has been charging me 9.99 since September (3 payments). I wasn't aware of the change (that student discount had to be renewed after 12 months) and went to reapply and it states I...

• Hi there,   I am currently now in my third of university (UK) and Spotify has been charging me 9.99 since September (3 payments). I wasn't aware of the change (that student discount had to be ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mac Desktop software keeps playing the same playlist

Hi It doesn't matter what playlist / radio that I select (through browse or my own created playlist) Spotify just plays one song and then switches to playing songs from one playlist that I have. I have tried logging out and in again, reinstalling the...

• Hi    It doesn't matter what playlist / radio that I select (through browse or my own created playlist) Spotify just plays one song and then switches to playing songs from one playlist th...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems playing, offline and online

I'm so tired of the problems with Spotify now that I'm about to quit. Also, Spotify discontinuing email support will probably be the last straw. I've just installed it on a new Win7 computer, and synced my playlists. The playlists are listed as "down...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so tired of the problems with Spotify now that I'm about to quit. Also, Spotify discontinuing email support will probably be the last straw. I've just installed it on a new Win7 computer, and syn...
  • frankhovin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

I tried multiple times to log in on Spotify's desktop application on my Mac.I tried through Facebook and using my email and password.I ended up resetting my password but that didn't work.I signed out everywhere and then logged back in on my phone usi...

• Visitor
  • I tried multiple times to log in on Spotify's desktop application on my Mac. I tried through Facebook and using my email and password. I ended up resetting my password but that didn't work. I sign...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect account to my facebook account

After logging inn and upgrading to premium I am unable to connect to Facebook. I cannot see my playlists from my FB/Spotify account. How do I fix this?

• After logging inn and upgrading to premium I am unable to connect to Facebook. I cannot see my playlists from my FB/Spotify account. How do I fix this?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO MY PARENTS NOT LIVING IN MY HOME?

I want to subscribe to familiar premium plan and my parents live in the same country as me but at another address, I can access the plan?

• I want to subscribe to familiar premium plan and my parents live in the same country as me but at another address, I can access the plan?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot change country for family member

Hi, Recently I moved from Germany to Norway, I used to have Premium account in DE, and my wife had Free account in DE. After we moved, I upgraded to Family subscription, my country changed after I changed the payment method to Norwegian, after the bi...

• Hi,   Recently I moved from Germany to Norway, I used to have Premium account in DE, and my wife had Free account in DE. After we moved, I upgraded to Family subscription, my country changed a...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help about receiving PIN - Smart Carrier

im trying to subscribe or at least one time payment, but everytime i continue and wait for the PIN to be texted to me, im not receiving any PIN.

• Casual Listener
  • im trying to subscribe or at least one time payment, but everytime i continue and wait for the PIN to be texted to me, im not receiving any PIN.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Showing Facebook Details, But Not Connected!

So, uhm... My Facebook account was created AFTER the last time I logged into Spotify. I have not connected the two, Spotify does not appear in my Facebook apps, and I did not consent to Spotify taking details from my Facebook. However, now that I've ...

• So, uhm... My Facebook account was created AFTER the last time I logged into Spotify. I have not connected the two, Spotify does not appear in my Facebook apps, and I did not consent to Spotify takin...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not allow me to log in?

I tried logging in to the new amazon echo which a birthday present, it asked me to log in and I couldn't remember the password. It logged me out then and now it will not accept any email or facebook linked to my paid premium account. I am very frustr...

• Visitor
  • I tried logging in to the new amazon echo which a birthday present, it asked me to log in and I couldn't remember the password. It logged me out then and now it will not accept any email or facebook ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I'm having trouble sharing

When I select "Share > Send to" and then select people I want to share with...all I get is a circle of death whirring away at the side of the text...it never finishes and I end up cancelling. It feels like sharing music should be one of the best feat...

• Casual Listener
  • When I select "Share > Send to" and then select people I want to share with...all I get is a circle of death whirring away at the side of the text...it never finishes and I end up cancel...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged premium when i'm not

I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?

• I cancelled my premium account at the end of August, I didn'the get charged in September but I have just been charged at the end of October. I don'the have premium. How do I get a refund?
  • Finchey
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP IT WENT LET ME LOG IN

I have tried and tried online and on the app to log in. It allows me to log in and file a complaint but I can't access my music or change my account settings.. however you guys had no problem taking payment.!!! I signed up with Facebook and now it's ...

• I have tried and tried online and on the app to log in. It allows me to log in and file a complaint but I can't access my music or change my account settings.. however you guys had no problem taking ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STOLEN PLAYLISTS

I have recently gotten the family thing and it's going well... except for the fact my mother has stolen my playlist! I worked on that for years... about 1500 songs...its a constantly evolving piece of art... but now I can't change it and worse... whe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently gotten the family thing and it's going well... except for the fact my mother has stolen my playlist! I worked on that for years... about 1500 songs...its a constantly evolving piece o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About yearly payment

Hello , i have family premium subs.I would pay for 1 year once not every month.Is that possible?

• Hello , i have family premium subs. I would  pay for 1 year once not every month. Is that possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charge still pending on cc

Why is spotify still pending a payment on my cc if they couldn't verify the school i attend and i didnt get access to the student spotify and i still have the basic free version i would like for that to come off now as its been more than 7 days since...

• Why is spotify still pending a payment on my cc if they couldn't verify the school i attend and i didnt get access to the student spotify and i still have the basic free version i would like for that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost all playlist when upgrading to Premium Family

I received an invite to Spotify Premium Family from my husband, created a spotify account to my own email address, redeemed the received invite and voila - none of my playlists from his account (and none of his either) appear in my account. What to d...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an invite to Spotify Premium Family from my husband, created a spotify account to my own email address, redeemed the received invite and voila - none of my playlists from his account (and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift card substription

Hi, I just received a $72 Spotify gift card for my birthday. I have followed the instructions to redeem. And my account is showing premium for 6mths.But when I go to download music it keeps offering me a premium trail and won't let me download... Am ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just received a $72 Spotify gift card for my birthday. I have followed the instructions to redeem. And my account is showing premium for 6mths. But when I go to download music it keeps offerin...
  • Chick11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes