Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice but account still blocked

I updated the card number, was charged twice but I'm still blocked due to lack of payment.

• I updated the card number, was charged twice but I'm still blocked due to lack of payment.
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my account

Hi guys,This is my spotify url; https://play.spotify.com/user/becelinos but i can't logging. I am log out facebook in spotify and da daa. I tried reset to password. but doesn't come link in my mail. help me

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, This is my spotify url; https://play.spotify.com/user/becelinos but i can't logging. I am log out facebook in spotify and da daa. I tried reset to password. but doesn't come link ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members?

If I want to get the Family option 5 members for $8.99 will be forever or just for a few months? It should exist customer service option for email or something!

• If I want to get the Family option 5 members for $8.99 will be forever or just for a few months?    It should exist customer service option for email or something!
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discoverly Week profile picture is not updating

I've created my spotify account using Facebook, I changed my profile picture 1 month ago and the dicoverly week cover is still using the old one. How can I change it? Ps: because I created the spotify account using the facebook I can't disconnect fro...

• I've created my spotify account using Facebook, I changed my profile picture 1 month ago and the dicoverly week cover is still using the old one. How can I change it?   Ps: because I created t...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I recieved the invitation for family plan, i nave a free account but i can t change it. I ve tried several times and always an error Message appears. Thanks.

• I recieved the invitation for family plan, i nave a free account but i can t change it. I ve tried several times and always an error Message appears. Thanks.       
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering a Facebook account to a new account

I want my Facebook account "Mikkel Pontoppidan" to get transfered to my new account "Empedio"

• Visitor
  • I want my Facebook account "Mikkel Pontoppidan" to get transfered to my new account "Empedio"
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount on an new account

If I currently have the spotify student discount part on one account but I want to put it on a new account, is there anyway for that to work? I know it can only be on one account, but if I close my old account would I be able to put it on the new one...

• If I currently have the spotify student discount part on one account but I want to put it on a new account, is there anyway for that to work? I know it can only be on one account, but if I close my o...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account won't log in

Hi, I got logged out of my Spotify and it says my password is wrong but it isn't. So I changed my password and still won't let me log in, not even with Facebook. How do I access my account?

• Hi, I got logged out of my Spotify and it says my password is wrong but it isn't. So I changed my password and still won't let me log in, not even with Facebook. How do I access my account?
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing premium account from U.K. To Australia

Hi,I have moved to Australia and wanted to change my family account over. I have managed to change my payment details (Of course) but not my country?At the moment my country is set at GB but in my account it says Australia in greyed out lettering, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have moved to Australia and wanted to change my family account over. I have managed to change my payment details (Of course) but not my country? At the moment my country is set at GB but in m...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Family

Why does spotify app say the person needs to be in the same country as me when it is?

• Why does spotify app say the person needs to be in the same country as me when it is?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family - Change country issue

Hi All,Myself and my family were used to live in Brazil, but now moved to Ireland. I just subscribed to Premium Family in my account and sent the invite to my wife, but her account is locked to Brazil. I tried to change the country, but I cannot chan...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, Myself and my family were used to live in Brazil, but now moved to Ireland. I just subscribed to Premium Family in my account and sent the invite to my wife, but her account is locked to B...
  • leosouzadias
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I upgraded to premium subscription, but the player doesn't recognize the updated subscription.

I just upgraded, but I'm still getting ads and have the "upgrade" button above. It's pretty lame that this is the experience I have after paying money. Any ideas?

• I just upgraded, but I'm still getting ads and have the "upgrade" button above. It's pretty lame that this is the experience I have after paying money. Any ideas?
  • RenatoCSG
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Austrian premium family does not work in the US

Hi, I am in a family plan with my family in Austria, but cannot log into Spotify from the US. My country setting is Austria, which I need to confirm the address for premium. I can log into my profile on the web, but the app tells me that my username ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am in a family plan with my family in Austria, but cannot log into Spotify from the US. My country setting is Austria, which I need to confirm the address for premium. I can log ...
  • annamcp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment deduction

You sent me an email saying failed deduction and will deduct again it's been many days it is still not deducted and your email should indicate when is the next deduction and not give vague indication like 'next few days'

• You sent me an email saying failed deduction and will deduct again it's been many days it is still not deducted and your email should indicate when is the next deduction and not give vague indication...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to Premium now cant play songs on my windows phone

Got Premium account + Family. Now, when I try play songs on my windows phone. Its says cant play in offline mode. Even its not in offline mode. Tried unninsall the app, reinnstall it. Upgrade phone software. nothing help. Will give u a week, after th...

• Got Premium account + Family.   Now, when I try play songs on my windows phone. Its says cant play in offline mode. Even its not in offline mode.   Tried unninsall the app, reinnstall i...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change bank info

I use Spotify Premium every day on my phone. I lost my job and access to one of my email accounts + I'm changing bank accounts.If I try logging in on my laptop, it says to connect via FB ... which I do ... then it says I'm not a premium member. I can...

• I use Spotify Premium every day on my phone.  I lost my job and access to one of my email accounts + I'm changing bank accounts. If I try logging in on my laptop, it says to connect via FB ......
  • oliviamb
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting device password

When I'm attempting to set up a device password I continually recieve an error. I have recieved the email with the link to follow, which asks me to enter the password twice. Every time, no matter what password I use, it says "There was a problem sett...

spotify error.jpg
  • When I'm attempting to set up a device password I continually recieve an error. I have recieved the email with the link to follow, which asks me to enter the password twice. Every time, no matter wha...
  • nic_cgn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice a month

Hi I had spotify on my account then I upgraded to the family package £14 99 per month but I am still been charged £10 also why is this ??? Do I need to cancel my account ?

• Hi I had spotify on my account then I upgraded to the family package £14 99 per month but I am still been charged £10 also why is this ??? Do I need to cancel my account ?
  • MichaelGK
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family not giving me premium

Hello,I have some trouble with getting premium by an invitation of the Family Programme. I got an invitation by mail, I clicked on it and registered with an account, which has an other emailaddress. So that's were it went wrong I guess. How can I fix...

• Hello, I have some trouble with getting premium by an invitation of the Family Programme. I got an invitation by mail, I clicked on it and registered with an account, which has an other emailaddress...
  • MichaelGK
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Recovery: No email access

I am trying to recover my login password, but I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account because it was a student email address that is no longer valid. What else can I do to recover my password?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to recover my login password, but I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account because it was a student email address that is no longer valid. What else can I d...
  • MichaelGK
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes