Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in Spotify by Facebook: You may now close this window.

Hello,I've a problem concerning my logging in Spotify by Facebook. When I clic on " Logging in with Facebook", a web page open with the writting: "Logging in to Spotify...". Few time after, it is written: "You may now close this window." and no loggi...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've a problem concerning my logging in Spotify by Facebook. When I clic on " Logging in with Facebook", a web page open with the writting: "Logging in to Spotify...". Few time after, it is w...
  • Delapelou
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Canceling Trial Membership

Greetings, I want to echo the sentiments of several posts before me: I think it is absurd that there isn't any way to contact a representative by phone. As an entrapanuer and businessman myself, it is simply unacceptable. I am trying to cancel my fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings,   I want to echo the sentiments of several posts before me: I think it is absurd that there isn't any way to contact a representative by phone. As an entrapanuer and businessman m...
  • bethyeshaya
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem signing in after getting new phone

Hi there.I have a problem signing in after getting new phone and I was also uppgrading from premium to premium familie. I know my username and password but when I try to open the app this message appears: LOGIN FAILD, You have already created an acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I have a problem signing in after getting new phone and I was also uppgrading from premium to premium familie. I know my username and password but when I try to open the app this message a...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment. Sick of it.

I want my money back and delete my account.So annoyed that you cant see whose not really using their spotify account.I got charged $12.99Not the best **bleep**ing thing to wake up too. No warnings of payments coming through.I want my money back a can...

• Casual Listener
  • I want my money back and delete my account. So annoyed that you cant see whose not really using their spotify account. I got charged $12.99 Not the best **bleep**ing thing to wake up too. No war...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues Studying discount

Hey guys,in germany we only get the studying discount via Klarna or Creditcard. Since studying doesn t require a creditcard i don t posses one, before using Klarna to pay the bills I asked friends of mine and Klarna had a really bad ressonance so i d...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, in germany we only get the studying discount via Klarna or Creditcard. Since studying doesn t require a creditcard i don t posses one, before using Klarna to pay the bills I asked friends ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for students

When I go to choose my school, it isn't on there. How do I get the premium if my school isn't an option?

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to choose my school, it isn't on there. How do I get the premium if my school isn't an option?
  • JRP360
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan - can't add local files?

I've tried many times to add local files to my device. Years ago, I could. Could it be because I have changed my account to a Family Plan? I read somewhere that Family accouts can't add local files which seems odd. Thanks for the help.

• Regular
  • I've tried many times to add local files to my device.  Years ago, I could.  Could it be because I have changed my account to a Family Plan?  I read somewhere that Family accouts can't...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete double account facebook

Hello I have 2 account with same mail adressi have premium on the mail adressand the second one with facebook has no premiumwhen i try to log on pc the app want to log in only with facebooki have try to delete the link on facebook, and now its worst ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have 2 account with same mail adress i have premium on the mail adress and the second one with facebook has no premium when i try to log on pc the app want to log in only with fac...
  • wain25
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My company blocks access to FB

Dear Community, My company does not allow access to facebook nor downloads of any other software (Spotify player) on the PC. I tried to use web player however I can't access as well cus I need my fb account to log in. Is there any way around to do th...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community,   My company does not allow access to facebook nor downloads of any other software (Spotify player) on the PC. I tried to use web player however I can't access as well cus I ne...
  • skycfs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Famly plan multiple countries

Hi all. I created my account in Spain a few years ago, but we are currently living in Chile. I suscribed a Premium Family plan, and when I try to create accounts for my kids, they are not allowed to be in the family plan because when creating the acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. I created my account in Spain a few years ago, but we are currently living in Chile. I suscribed a Premium Family plan, and when I try to create accounts for my kids, they are not allowed to ...
  • rblesamartinez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account

Hello, Can I ask? I want to buy a new premium family account, but for a year and not just for a month as it's showing me. I can't find there an option to buy it for a year. Thank you for your replies.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    Can I ask?   I want to buy a new premium family account, but for a year and not just for a month as it's showing me. I can't find there an option to buy it for a year. &...
  • krystof12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Different Countries Issue

Hi, I just subscribed for a family account and it won't let me add any of my family members. when they try accepting the invitation from my father's and fiance's account it gives me a message "We couldn't add you premium for family as your account ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just subscribed for a family account and it won't let me add any of my family members. when they try accepting the invitation from my father's and fiance's  account it gives me a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

i didnt have money on my card on the due payment date, is there a way i can reschedule to pay again?

• i didnt have money on my card on the due payment date, is there a way i can reschedule to pay again?
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change country without changing payment method

Hi, I am living and working for some months in a country where I don't have any local credit card.My cards from my native country are working there and I do not need to have any.However it seems I can't use them to get premium.As I am here since 6 mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am living and working for some months in a country where I don't have any local credit card. My cards from my native country are working there and I do not need to have any. However ...
  • Tallgesse
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel my subscription

Trying to cancel my subscription but there no cancel link button on my under subscription page for some reason which is wired

• Trying to cancel my subscription but there no cancel link button on my under subscription page for some reason which is wired
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family but still publicity

I have registered for a premium family account but a still have my music stopped by publicity !!The paiement have been made ..How to do or who to contact on the Spotify people ??Thank youKarine Roulet

• I have registered for a premium family account but a still have my music stopped by publicity !! The paiement have been made .. How to do or who to contact on the Spotify people ?? Thank you K...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cant create account !

HelloI had an spotify account for long times that i have created over facebook login. So i now i deleted this account because my id was a number and no Name. This Account is now deleted but i cant create a new spotify Account under the old email Adre...

• Hello I had an spotify account for long times that i have created over facebook login. So i now i deleted this account because my id was a number and no Name.  This Account is now deleted but ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carrier or payment option is having a bad day

I choose to pay using my phone bill with Globe Telecom and every time I click yes to pay it just gives me a message saying "Oops, seems your carrier or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Please try again or ...

• I choose to pay using my phone bill with Globe Telecom and every time I click yes to pay it just gives me a message saying " Oops, seems your carrier or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Update my Payment Details

I have had few emails and notifications from spotify that my premium subscription is about to expire and I need to update my payment details. Each time I try and do it the website says 'it seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day'. I k...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had few emails and notifications from spotify that my premium subscription is about to expire and I need to update my payment details.   Each time I try and do it the website says 'it s...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes